Post Pictures of your Pets..

Chambers35

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DPtheGod said:

@Foster Addison I am so glad to hear that your dog was returned to you. She is really cute! :) 

I love your cat @Rose_OmnisLacrima:) 

Here is a pic of my dog (left), whom normally hates other animals, with my brother-in-law's dog that I am babysitting and basically keeping now.

Hide contents

23lazow.jpg

So strange. I had a dream the other night that I had a dachshund. That's all my grandma ever had were dachshunds. Everybodysays they're mean. I even had people tell me my grandma's dogs were mean. I never had a problem with them. They loved the hell out of me and my brother.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phil said:

So strange. I had a dream the other night that I had a dachshund. That's all my grandma ever had were dachshunds. Everybodysays they're mean. I even had people tell me my grandma's dogs were mean. I never had a problem with them. They loved the hell out of me and my brother.

Dachshunds are great! Mine is mean to other people, but that's largely because she was abused by her former owners. :( She was a rescue dog, my grandmother found her and then asked me if I'd be willing to take her in. She is completely blind in one eye, and always has been, unfortunately. When I took her to the vet, they confirmed she suffered head trauma and that is what made her go blind in that eye. It was depressing, but she is literally spoiled rotten now haha.

16 minutes ago, DPtheGod said:

Dachshunds are great! Mine is mean to other people, but that's largely because she was abused by her former owners. :( She was a rescue dog, my grandmother found her and then asked me if I'd be willing to take her in. She is completely blind in one eye, and always has been, unfortunately. When I took her to the vet, they confirmed she suffered head trauma and that is what made her go blind in that eye. It was depressing, but she is literally spoiled rotten now haha.

Nice. I'm glad she found a good home with you. My 2 dogs and cat were all unwanted too. I'm not sure why. All three of them are awesome little angels. Some people are just assholes I guess.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DPtheGod said:

The dog who I showed above was also a rescue dog. She's a very sweet dog and loving, but she's still scared and skittish and we've had her almost 10 years. It never really goes away, but she's spoiled and loved here. :) 

• Like 1