Official SotM XVII

cmgravekeeper

Signature of the Month XVII  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite signature.

i voted for #9 just something bout it that i thought was awesome. but it was hard to choose.

i voted for #9 just something bout it that i thought was awesome. but it was hard to choose.

ummm this is embarassing. had to go in and change my vote. realized i voted for the wrong one! thought number 8 was number 9

• Like 1

I think Xxleonardo97xX means when the theme is posted, you can post certain characters you look for. If someone reads it and likes the idea, they might actually make the signature based off of what you said.

If you ever feel like getting better for sigmaking purposes feel free to hit me up if you want. :)

It's a character from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.

Most likely because it's easier to use render (images without backgrounds) and movies tend to not have many available renders.

I might take you up on that :)

• Like 1

Pretty Hard to Decide on my Vote this Time..lol

1. Cubone being scared seams cute, plus the background reminds me of the creepy pasta.
  2. This has a very well Quality Image of Jill(from Resident evil 1) & The Spencer's Mansion Entrance hall.
  3. Like the Cosmic overlay on the Alien isolation here blended well with the Text Font.
  4. Don't know what that beast is, but it looks intimidating; but what really captures me is that it's the only non-Rectangle Signature from all 10(Don't know if you Manually cut around it, but it looks like a lot of work for that result).
  5. Seams Really Cute, The Traditional Halloween Colors are there & the Blur in the background helps highlight the main focus of the Signature...The girl who I have no clue who she is, with her cat..lol
  6. Really Love that Grave Background with glass used for Jill(RE: The Umbrella Chronicles). It's Very Well Blended together, and to be honest is quite visually amazing.
  7. Seams to be quite Scary looking, and I don't know who that is; but she reminds me of Re-L from Ergo Proxy.
  8. The Face/Mask Seams creepy, plus it reminds me of those childhood moments where kids like to put the flash light under their face to try to scare the other kids setting the mood for a scary story..lol
  9. Should watch this anime @ some point, but it's honestly another Visually Amazing Sig with excellent blend of: the Character, Background, and Font...not to mention the balanced use of the Red.
  10. Fucken Alucard! The same as #9, and the Quote reminds me of Luke Getting Eaten..lol 

I freaking love this!

• Like 1

Pretty Hard to Decide on my Vote this Time..lol

1. Cubone being scared seams cute, plus the background reminds me of the creepy pasta.
  2. This has a very well Quality Image of Jill(from Resident evil 1) & The Spencer's Mansion Entrance hall.
  3. Like the Cosmic overlay on the Alien isolation here blended well with the Text Font.
  4. Don't know what that beast is, but it looks intimidating; but what really captures me is that it's the only non-Rectangle Signature from all 10(Don't know if you Manually cut around it, but it looks like a lot of work for that result).
  5. Seams Really Cute, The Traditional Halloween Colors are there & the Blur in the background helps highlight the main focus of the Signature...The girl who I have no clue who she is, with her cat..lol
  6. Really Love that Grave Background with glass used for Jill(RE: The Umbrella Chronicles). It's Very Well Blended together, and to be honest is quite visually amazing.
  7. Seams to be quite Scary looking, and I don't know who that is; but she reminds me of Re-L from Ergo Proxy.
  8. The Face/Mask Seams creepy, plus it reminds me of those childhood moments where kids like to put the flash light under their face to try to scare the other kids setting the mood for a scary story..lol
  9. Should watch this anime @ some point, but it's honestly another Visually Amazing Sig with excellent blend of: the Character, Background, and Font...not to mention the balanced use of the Red.
  10. Fucken Alucard! The same as #9, and the Quote reminds me of Luke Getting Eaten..lol 

That's the best post I've seen in any SotM!

• Like 1

1st Place: cmgravekeeper - 34/115 votes

YPmtuij.png

2nd Place: Izularia - 18/115 votes

Pt2Ore9.png

3rd Place: Xxleonardo97xX - 13/115 votes

mM9wbBG.png

4th Place: TensaiKatana - 12/115 votes

EyhlqkR.png

5th Place: Masamune_316 - 9/115 votes

xP1IMKg.png

6th Place: TravisQuest - 8/115 votes

yZwRtrR.png

Joint 7th Place: Paige - 7/115 votes

TAe32tC.png

Joint 7th Place: DEMON - 7/115 votes

krx5Z7i.png

8th Place: ReverzerO- - 5/115 votes

IU1RPUL.png

9th Place: Floriiss - 2/115 votes

Cz25Ju1.png

The SotM XVII results are up! Congrats to cmg....wait is it actually me?! No 2nd Place?! :o About time I didn't come in 2nd, yey! :awesome: Thanks to anyone who voted for my signature and nice job to everyone else who entered!

Thanks to everyone who entered and voted! Next SotM XVIII will be up soon. I usually ask for suggestions but the next theme will be League of Legends due to a few requests so it seems like a popular idea. Just a warning, make sure the render is from League of Legends and not another MMO. Thanks!  :)

Edited by cmgravekeeper
  • Like 4

For everyone who has already forgotten about the numbers:

1 - 3rd Place: Xxleonardo97xX - 13/115 votes

2 - 7th Place: Paige - 7/115 votes

3 - 6th Place: TravisQuest - 8/115 votes

4 - Joint 7th Place: DEMON - 7/115 votes

5 - 4th Place: TensaiKatana - 12/115 votes

6 - 8th Place: ReverzerO- - 5/115 votes

7 - 1st Place: cmgravekeeper - 34/115 votes

8 - 9th Place: Floriiss - 2/115 votes

9 - 2nd Place: Izularia - 18/115 votes

10 - 5th Place: Masamune_316 - 9/115 votes

I think it would be a good idea to keep the voting numbers when posting the results, though. 

Edited by Izularia
  • Like 2

For everyone who has already forgotten about the numbers:

1 - 3rd Place: Xxleonardo97xX - 13/115 votes

2 - 7th Place: Paige - 7/115 votes

3 - 6th Place: TravisQuest - 8/115 votes

4 - Joint 7th Place: DEMON - 7/115 votes

5 - 4th Place: TensaiKatana - 12/115 votes

6 - 8th Place: ReverzerO- - 5/115 votes

7 - 1st Place: cmgravekeeper - 34/115 votes

8 - 9th Place: Floriiss - 2/115 votes

9 - 2nd Place: Izularia - 18/115 votes

10 - 5th Place: Masamune_316 - 9/115 votes

I think it would be a good idea to keep the voting numbers when posting the results, though. 

Yes it would really come in handy

• Like 1