Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

CAUTION: BIG PICS :eyebrow:

Since everyone else is doing it, might as well join in. 

So this is a pic of me and my girlfriend like... a while ago. No i'm not really mexican guys.

XzU1P4G.jpg

This picture was taken during the California State Games (I'm the one with the shark on the right)

AWveARB.jpg

This is a recent pic (8/12/13). Those are Pastrami-Chili-Cheese Fries from a local place.

IgXwqQB.jpg

Edited by Blazed
  • Like 3

My wife and i celebrated our 7th anniversary at the Melting Pot (for those who have never heard of it, its a fondue joint)

20130812_203803.jpg

I enjoy the melting pot (the appetizer and dessert is the best part, the main course is meh imo) and also just celebrated our 7 year anny.  What striking similarities :hmm:

• Like 2

I enjoy the melting pot (the appetizer and dessert is the best part, the main course is meh imo) and also just celebrated our 7 year anny.  What striking similarities :hmm:

I agree... the appetizers and desserts are top notch...  The main course isn't bad by any means but we have had to narrow it down to the filet mignon being the best... the Salmon, Shrimp and Mahi-Mahi wasn't as good with the sauces IMO... but the mushrooms with the cream cheese and the blue cheese sauces were drool worthy... Usually by the time desserts come im full but stuff my face anyway, lol... dipping everything in chocolate... what could possibly go wrong?

• Like 1