Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

Such a provocative pose might lead one to believe you're fishing for a compliment. Nobody complimented me whenever I donned a pair of tights and licked a lollipop, so you're dealing with a tough crowd:

Awkward%20and%20Funny%20Stock%20Pictures

I'm sorry next time i'll ask your approval before posting pictures that are a year old from a night out or i'll take one just for this forum ;) Noob.

I hope so too ^.^ 

Look for your brain while your at it :o<3

Oh I know where my brain is: it's located just behind my right testicle. The doctors tell me that it's because I was born out of a Rhino's arse many moons ago, which naturally messed up my somewhat dubious biological structure.

• Like 2

See what I mean - tough crowd. I hope I find a market for my particular brand of lollipop inspired eroticism. 

Lollipop or not, you're beautiful on the inside Gota, and that's what counts. Aside from that, you're really, really, ridiculously good-looking and we all hate you for it. But that doesn't matter, cos you're beautiful.

• Like 3

Oh I know where my brain is: it's located just behind my right testicle. The doctors tell me that it's because I was born out of a Rhino's arse many moons ago, which naturally messed up my somewhat dubious biological structure.

-pats on head- it's ok. The people who work in the mental hospital will be with you soon ^.^

Lollipop or not, you're beautiful on the inside Gota, and that's what counts. Aside from that, you're really, really, ridiculously good-looking and we all hate you for it. But that doesn't matter, cos you're beautiful.

Well, you could charm the bark off a tree, Sir. 

-pats on head- it's ok. The people who work in the mental hospital will be with you soon ^.^

Soon you say?! Ha! Sure, they're with me right now as I type this. 

I wish I was a handsome Irish god. 

• Like 2