Post A Picture Of Yourself

Dreakon139

155ki1u.jpg

I really like your hair Aki. I'm currently bald, so I'm quite jealous. :P

CAREFUL, AKIRA - THIS IS A SIGN

photo-135427.jpg?_r=1440945137

DO YOU SEE THE SCISSORS YUNO IS HOLDING? SHE'S GOING TO CHOP OFF YOUR HAIR. THEN JGCC IS GOING TO GLUE IT TO HIS OWN HEAD

In all seriousness, if you dyed your hair pink, you could definitely pull of the look of a beautiful, elegant, pretty princess :envy:

Edited by Okabe Rintarou
  • Like 3

DO YOU SEE THE SCISSORS YUNO IS HOLDING? SHE'S GOING TO CHOP OFF YOUR HAIR. THEN JGCC IS GOING TO GLUE IT TO HIS OWN HEAD

In all seriousness, if you dyed your hair pink, you could definitely pull of the look of a beautiful, elegant, pretty princess :envy:

NOBODY'S CUTTING MY HAIR ;-;

I'm sure you'd love that

• Like 1

photo-135427.jpg?_r=1440945137

Seriously?  :angry:

• Like 1

haha, hey! that's awesome!!!, and a cool coincidence, but, you know? all of us metalheads look alike, tho xD nah, well, I just must say that your friend is maybe really handsome in that close up angle ;)

Hahaha xD that's awesome. But you seriously look like a friend of mine called Carl, at least from that close up angle. He too loves all things metal and stuff.

• Like 1