Worst/Most Useless Weapon in a Video Game

SoliDeoGloriaIHS

• 4 weeks later...

All the 'Casual gears' (weapons), later obtained in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days....like they all have little to offer, if even that, since you're starting weapon is already more powerful than it. This is almost true for all the organization members. As for Sora, Riku, Donald & Goofy, the stats are literally the same as your starting weapon. Zero difference. I think these weapons were only added for the lolz factor.

Speaking of Kh, I know that the wooden sword was already mentioned and how useless they were, (even though technically that's all Sora could use to play fight tidus, selphie & waka @ D.I. and wreck them silly.) Jokes aside, that also makes my list. Same goes for the wooden stick Roxas uses in kh2 & 358/2 days.

(*Even though, it's supposedly impossible--or just really annoying--to kill a heartless with the stick Roxas picks off the ground in 358/2 days....it is do-able...heh I actually raised my lvl so high at one point where I actually 3 hit k.o.'d a heartless with only using the stick!)

Edited by TimmyTurnersDad6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The Chronicle Sword in Dark Cloud. While it is technically the best weapon in the game, it is useless. You have to complete the game, unlock the secret 100 floor dungeon, complete the whole dungeon & beat the boss in it, THEN you unlock the sword. Why would I need the best sword in the game AFTER I literally did everything in the game?

There were a few in Dragon's Dogma, all sold by the Black Cat merchant. Overly expensive, very specific, weapons. "Oh, daggers that do more damage to Saurians, for only 500,000 gold?" By the time you earn that kind of money, you will be able to kill most Saurians in 1 or 2 hits with standard weapons. I never bothered with his stupid weapons, even if they looked cool.

And of course, Borderlands games have plenty of joke weapons, as mentioned already.