What's the game that made you buy the PS3 ?

nagisa-chan1987

None, at first. Getting a PS3 for Christmas in 2009 was a complete and total surprise to me. I got one game with it, but it was one I had on Xbox 360 at the time and didn't care for, so I quickly sold it. It wasn't 3 months later that I got the GOTY edition of Arkham Asylum, since The Joker being playable in the maps was a PS3-exclusive feature.

Edited by PlanetSurvival

As soon as Persona 5 was announced as a PS3 exclusive. Went straight out and bought a PS3 that day.

I had been a 360 user for most of the last generation and never really found an exclusive that made me crave a PS3. Then P5 was announced and I got all tingly all over ...... errr ....... not sure how else to say that.

..... and then 8 months later they announce it'll be on the PS4 as well ....... F**K!  :angry:

Still, it gave me a chance to play all my favs again and buy some exclusives I always wanted. I actually haven't touched my 360 since I got my PS3.

persona5.jpg

+ Gran Turismo 5

+ Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

+ Little Big Planet

I'd played then on PSP, and felt I needed a more true experience.

The Peace Walker came bundled with my PSP - and was my choice when I bought, I had to play this Kojima game (fan since MGSolid Snake). When I bought Gran Turismo, I had my exotic cars in hand. And the fantastic world of LBP, was something a old school player needed: play, create and share.

When I finally decided a upgrade, those came along my Slim PS3.

I could cross-save (or trasfar) my MGSPW, could transfer my PSP garage and expand my LBP planetaria.