Game wishlist site suggestion

I've been thinking something like this could be a good feature. Whenever I browse games and their trophies I'd like to save all the games down on a list so I can remember all the games that I might be interested in later. Of course I can remember all the big ones and the ones I'm most hyped about. But for some smaller titles etc. that slightly catch my interest would be nice to add them to some sort of wish list so later I can look at them all and pick em up.

Sorry if this thread has already been made.

Just to expand on that suggestion, I am wondering if 2 new tabs might be able to be placed alongside the [Profile/Trophy Log/Trophy Advisor/Statistics/Compare/Forum Profile] something like your suggestion a wishlist and then maybe collection/library where you can place all owned games so you can quickly reference the trophies to games you haven't even started so you can figure out which are higher priority in particular those with online related trophies.

• Like 3

Totally agree.

This would be a very very important feature, so that we could analyse together not only the list of games that are synchronized to PSN, but also the one that we won but haven't started yet and the ones we are planning to buy.

To be able to see all of this on the same screen, using the full potential that psnprofiles has in the information of each game, would make decisions of which game / trophy to pursue next, much easier.

playstationtrophies.org and true trophies both feature game wishlists.

I like wishlists, really useful when you want to keep track of a lot of games.

edit: I meant to quote EmoDevo's question, but it's not working.

Edited by soniq

playstationtrophies.org and true trophies both feature game wishlists.

I like wishlists, really useful when you want to keep track of a lot of games.

edit: I meant to quote EmoDevo's question, but it's not working.

Actually what playstationtrophies has is very different from what we are talking here. playstationtrophies only allows you to add games to a wish list, but then the site doesn't have the informations that psnprofiles has regarding the games, like difficulty, points, etc.

It also doesn't allow to see in the same logic the games on that wish list, and the games linked to you psn account.

What we wanted for psnprofiles to have is something much more powerful in terms of analyzing what would be our next priority in game / trophy hunting. 

I didn't realize that Arkthur's posting was refering to yours.

What you are talking about  sounds like a trophy advisor or todo list to me.

Still a good idea, but when I hear wish list all I think of is just that: A list of games I wish to own/play one day.

I think the biggest problem with a list like that is that games are only added once their trophy list is released. You couldn't add a game like No Man's Sky or Rime at the moment.

Since I'm using this site to track my trophies, I'd really prefer to use this site to track games in my wishlist/backlog too. 

No offence but playstationtrophies.org feels chunky to me, I'm not sure it's the best site to use to track my games etc, but it's beyond great for support and guides. 

PSNP on the other hand feels a lot sleeker and just feels like a game tracking site, you know? I am currently using backloggery, but oh well, I just want everything in one place!

I think one thing you do have to take into consideration is that if certain sites feel clunky, it's because they try to offer too much. PSNP is probably the most streamlined site because there are lots of things that Sly either doesn't want to add, or takes the time to think about and implement correctly.

I also personally believe that this function doesn't really fit into the PSNP ethos which is tracking trophies and stats and recently having guides to obtain said trophies. It doesn't mean it's a bad idea, but I'm not sure it's the best fit for this site.

• Like 2