How are you today?

ReverzerO-

Spent my entire holiday from work so far with the flu. I'm either really unlucky or I'm suffering negative karma from a past life. Maybe my favourite hobby was stamping on rabbits or something.

Of course there's no Uni until October so I did want to catch up on some gaming, but I had no energy on Monday and most of Tuesday until I doped myself up with medicine. So I'm feeling a lot better now  :awesome:

Fucking pissed off.

For those who are about to sign up for Gamefaqs or is using that site, abandon the site and don't where pretty much I just dealt with two trolls where simply I asked for help of someone making a guide for this trophy since that site makes guides, but those two, man they did a great job at making me mad. Kept on pushing my buttons where I try so hard to discuss it, but they're just immature as fuck which is why I glad I done with the website for so long I use it. Annoying trophies that are hard as heck is the reason right now it's affecting my mood horribly right now and I'm sick of it.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r
  • Like 1

I'm pretty good. Spent this evening at a mates birthday party and no work until Friday. The Edinburgh festival's just started which makes getting anything done at work extremely difficult with the amount of tourists coming in so the less time I have to spend there the better  :awesome: