Longest game you have ever played and beaten.

PureLuxiix

Darksiders 2 and Demon's Souls. I think my total playtime for each was somewhere between 60 to 90 hours. I can't recall which took longer, because my Darksiders II data corrupted a few months after finally beating it. I never got the chance to go back and 100% it! (>  n  <)

Edited by Candi B

I think mine would have to be Monster Hunter Freedom 2, and then carried through into MHF Unite. Had upwards of 1000 hours played on that game, played it every day on my PSP for years to complete everything in the game and to get full White Fatalis armour, and just for fun.

I'd love to see a new Monster Hunter come to Vita, or even PS4, but sadly I bet that'll never happen.

Other games I suppose would be Skyrim, Red Faction Guerrilla, Crash Bandicoot, Guitar Hero WoR and The Binding of Isaac on Steam

It depends on if you mean in one play through, or cumulatively over numerous plays.

• Baldur's Gate 2: Shadow of Amn + expansion = Spent about 3 months Solid on this, Exploring everything it had to offer.
  • Persona 3 & 4 = Easily +100 for each. These are my favorite JRPGs.
  • Any Elder Scrolls game (1 - 5) = put at least +150 hours into each. Skyrim alone I clocked about +250 hours on the X360, currently on my PS3 playthrough, imagine I'll easilyhit +100 hours.
  • Mass Effect 1 = Easily over +100 hours on each platform. ME2 also played allot, but not as much as ME1.
  • Star Ocean: The Last Hope = +300 hours on my first and only X360 run, and still didn't get all achievements (believe me I tried.) Skimmed through it for my PS3 run. This game's Platinum is a Beast! Respect to anyone who has it!
  • Fallout 1-3 + New Vegas = +60 hours for FO1 & 2, each, FO3 & NV +150 each, maybe more fore New Vegas asI played that on multiple platforms.
  • Borderlands 2 = +500 hours across all platforms. My favorite WRPG. (w = western, if you didn't get it.)
  • Star Controll 2 = Considering I've played this game countless times over the last 20 years, it goes without saying I played it allot.
  • The Sims 1 = I'm ashamed to admit how addicted I was to this. No clue how much I played, but I had over a Gig of extra downloaded content (not including base content or expansions,) remember this was just over 10 years ago, so that's allot.
  • Final Fantasy 7 - 10 + 12 & 13 = Easily +100 hours into each.
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning = +90 hours on each platforms.
So longest game, in one go, probably Star Ocean, if you're aiming for Platinum.  Multiple play throughs, Borderlands 2, if you max all characters without cheating.
Edited by Holocat_Zer0

Skyrim

My biggest account was well over 300h and finished all big quests.

I'm certain I will have missed a few "collect these ingredients or pelts", but in general all was completed.

Some people would discuss that you could never beat Skyrim because of some endless quest (like thieves guild, dark brotherhood, ....)

But collecting all unique armor (as long as I could), have 600 000 gold, all skills to 100, (not bothering with making my skills legendary), ... for me, it's beaten.

Sims 3 is my longest at the moment at around 150 hours. ive plat minecraft but most of my time on that was in creative so I don't count that even though ive played that game way more. I do think that soon it will be skyrim as I am planning to plat that within a few months. Ive spent around 140 hours on it so far