PSNP unbearably slow most of the time

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

On 10/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, DaivRules said:

I'm wondering how many of you have this experience because of your ISP and their DNS and that it isn't necessarily anything to do with the site. Are any of you using VPNs on your internet connections?

Laptop and phone on both my home and work WiFi are slow - several seconds per forum page. Same for my phone on the cell network. No VPNs or anything fancy for any of it. Main page loads well.

12 minutes ago, barra333 said:

Laptop and phone on both my home and work WiFi are slow - several seconds per forum page. Same for my phone on the cell network. No VPNs or anything fancy for any of it. Main page loads well.

This^

It doesn't matter which device I use, there are periods where the site is so slow a Snail in concrete moves faster. On my iPad, I've tried surfing the site both with and without the new Apple Relay service enabled that was added with iOS 15 but the site is still crushingly slow at times.

5 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Been noticing the same thing. Hope it will correct soon.  

I doubt it, this site (probably) hasn't had any maintenance for ages.

2014 and things haven’t changed much. This site has always been slow for me, things don’t load and I have to double sometimes triple click for it to register. Lots of issues but I’m still pretty grateful for this website, things could always be worse. But they could always be better 

• Like 1

Yeah I thought it was just me but every page takes forever to load. Actually the page doesn't even try to load until after a few seconds pass so there's definitely something wrong...

I literally just hit the back button to come back to edit this comment, and the loading bar took like 5 seconds to appear and then it started loading so the pages don't even seem to be caching or something?

Edited by TheRedMaverick
  • Like 2