What are your Christmas Plans?

boombatakr

On Monday the 22nd, I am taking my wife out for Dinner, then to see Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb. Then on Tuesday we will give each other gifts, make supper together, and sit down to eat turkey, stuffing, potatoes etc. (The essential Christmas meal), and finish off with a cup of hot chocolate and a movie at home. Perfect Christmas! No family bickering! No in laws fighting! Just me, the wife, some fun, laughter, and our two cats lol. If you are wondering, my wife has to work on the 24th and 25th, so we are doing things a couple days early. Plus, we have no kids.

That's my Christmas plans. Id love to hear what you guys have planned with your family! Share below.

• Like 1

Same as always...open a fuck-tonne of presents for the kids at home, before repeating the process at the Grandies. Eat a BBQ lunch, sink some Stones Ginger Beer, followed by an afternoon dip in the pool, a Nanna nap if I'm lucky and pop a couple of Vita trophies, before finishing off the day with a bolt to the car to beat the thunderstorms home.

• Like 1

Well, the turners usually all go to their uncle's on Christmas Eve, (where the little ones play this devious, seemingly traditional game of waiting an hour between opening each Eve present.)It's supposed to be 'fun' & teach patience they say lol. I get out of that because I'm an adult now....but I remember ooh too well of how much it's suxed hehe ;]

After the festivities, we all head to the Christmas mass at our church.

But yeah, Christmas morning we all indulge in the usual shredding of papers and whatnot's. & the indulgence of the warm wake up, never fail-family hot cocoa with some eggs, for those grouchy peepers.

Afterwards it's the aunts house, for some unnecessary lipstick on our faces, and some signature staple, Italian pasate, (our family's now-not-so-secret-staple). & even later on just hanging with the other immediate turners for more laughs & shredding of papers, with now, the complentary wine to salute all the other successful, frustrating holiday memories :] ~Cheers.

I'll leave for work on Christmas Eve around 2200 hours. I'll be at work on Christmas morning, probably get forced to work another 8 hours because first shift are a bunch of assholes that don't show up on holidays, and then go home and sleep. My son will already have opened his presents by the time I get home if I get forced.  

Parker

Get woken up by an excitable 3 year old far too early, open lots of presents, eat, drink and be merry! 

Just me, my wife and daughter. Probably some Singstar. (Hey theres a Christmas Trophy!) 

Unfortunately an extreme lack of Playstation aside from that. Families...... Lol.

Wake up alone, eat alone, play alone, go alone to bed. As usual.

The same procedure as last year?

The same procedure as every year!

... just kidding. I mean, the same procedure as every day.

There is no family who can bitch me around, so... ... uhm... ^_^

On the one side, this is what freedom is called, but on the other side, there is something missing... well, you hear and read everywhere how everyone will spent their time at chrismas. As would it be something special... It doenst hurt or anything, but because of other humans you know, something is missing and you wonder, what is this whole stuff, everyone is talking about? And why they are doing that? What makes these days so special?