WISHLIST FOR FREE PLAYSTATION PLUS GAMES

DarkMetroidSouls

Skyrim or any Lego game.

Anything is better than all of these indies for the PS4.

Sadly Fallout 3 and NV, Skyrim and Oblivion are not even on the PS store. But, with the recent releases of Yakuza 4 and MGS4, we now know anything may come to the store some day. 

• 2 weeks later...

For PS3, I wish they'd give us Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs or Dark Souls 2, but I highly doubt that will happen! I'd also like the Devil May Cry HD collection, Dragon Ball Budokai HD, Silent Hill HD or Tomb Raider Trilogy. HDs are usually nice.

I'd like Silent Hill HD or Resident Evil Revelations.

Silent Hill HD is awful. Play the originals. Buggy + Terrible voice acting.

Edited by Kitty_Paine

Anything, as long as we actually get a AAA game each month and not just limited to shitty indie games.

That said:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (so my brother will stop whinging about not having it)

Any Tekken game, since I've never actually found one on disc in my local shops

Any Rock Band, for the same reason (and I can't find it on my countries online stores either, it's crazy)

Dark Souls, because I want it but I'll never buy it

Gran Turismo 6, because I want it but I'm not going to buy it since 7 will be coming out soon

Journey, so I can finally give it a try, and there'd be an influx of new players to explore with

God of War Collection

Rayman Legends on Vita

LEGO Batman 3 on Vita (so I don't have to buy DLC)

The Walking Dead Season 1, The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones Season Pass or Tales From the Borderlands season pass (wanted to try out this style of game, but not enough to pay for it)

God of War I doubt, as GoW1 was put up ages ago, possible but I doubt it.

Rayman probably will, it's cheap everywhere and Origins was up a year or two back.

LEGO Bats, digital or retail, will not include the DLC, unless you buy the special edition, if/when they give us it, they'd probs do the standard version.

Walking Dead, possible, it's always on sale. BTTF and Sam and Max by them were free at one point, right after I fucking bought them too.

Any Rock Band, for the same reason (and I can't find it on my countries online stores either, it's crazy)

Dude, literally every store near me throws Guitar Hero and Rock Bands out for 5-10 bucks. If you actually want one hit me up and I'll keep my eye out, you're only in New Zealand so international postage shouldn't knock me back too much, I ditched my PS3 ones ages ago because I couldn't be bothered getting the trophies and later rebought them all on PS2 for next to nothing, no trophy pressure. I saw in EB before today they had Van Halen and Metallica GH, 16 bucks for the both of them. Finding a guitar though, that's another thing.

• Like 1

Dude, literally every store near me throws Guitar Hero and Rock Bands out for 5-10 bucks. If you actually want one hit me up and I'll keep my eye out, you're only in New Zealand so international postage shouldn't knock me back too much, I ditched my PS3 ones ages ago because I couldn't be bothered getting the trophies and later rebought them all on PS2 for next to nothing, no trophy pressure. I saw in EB before today they had Van Halen and Metallica GH, 16 bucks for the both of them. Finding a guitar though, that's another thing.

Seriously? I've seen Guitar Hero a lot, but never Rock Band. The one time I did find it, it turns out they didn't have the disc, only the case. If you can find me any of the Rock Bands, I'd be happy to pay for it and postage (just checked and auspost says about $10 to send it). I'd really appreciate it, if you're serious?

Yeah, I have RB1 on PS2 along with all the PS2 instruments, and apparently they're all compatible with PS3. It's something I play with my family rather than a serious trophy hunt for me, but my PS2 is starting to die so I wanted to upgrade, and also get a few more songs. The instruments are actually pretty easy to find on trademe, it's just the damn discs that I can't find.

Seriously? I've seen Guitar Hero a lot, but never Rock Band. The one time I did find it, it turns out they didn't have the disc, only the case. If you can find me any of the Rock Bands, I'd be happy to pay for it and postage (just checked and auspost says about $10 to send it). I'd really appreciate it, if you're serious?

Yeah, I have RB1 on PS2 along with all the PS2 instruments, and apparently they're all compatible with PS3. It's something I play with my family rather than a serious trophy hunt for me, but my PS2 is starting to die so I wanted to upgrade, and also get a few more songs. The instruments are actually pretty easy to find on trademe, it's just the damn discs that I can't find.

Yeah man for sure, I saw RB2 for PS3 the other day too. I'll keep an eye out and message you if/when I find some. I live in the middle of one shopping centre over there and other over there, I'll usually go to both of them once or twice a week with the girlfriend for lunch or something and always check the game shops for new stuff. There's 3 preowned game shops at one and 2 at the other so next time I go to one of them I'll be on the look out. As for the instruments, PS2 ones totally work, I've got my old ass RB1 wireless guitar for PS2 and it works on PS3, I even have my Guitar Hero II guitar, that I plug in with a PS2 to USB adapter and that works, though I doubt I'lll be doing that much longer as my fat PS3 literally died about half an hour ago (sad face) ... what ones are you after in particular? GH, just Rock Band, particular Rock Bands? There's 2 Cash Converters stores near me that I often also check out, their PS3 games are usually 9 or under, I got RB2 from a Cashies about 3 years ago for 6 bucks on PS3. Most I ever paid was 20 for Green Day Rock Band, but that was new and I was an uber fan at the time, still enjoy them though.

In case that's a case of tl;dr, send me a list of the Rock Bands you want and I'll hit you up if I find one of them :)

• Like 1

Yeah man for sure, I saw RB2 for PS3 the other day too. I'll keep an eye out and message you if/when I find some. I live in the middle of one shopping centre over there and other over there, I'll usually go to both of them once or twice a week with the girlfriend for lunch or something and always check the game shops for new stuff. There's 3 preowned game shops at one and 2 at the other so next time I go to one of them I'll be on the look out. As for the instruments, PS2 ones totally work, I've got my old ass RB1 wireless guitar for PS2 and it works on PS3, I even have my Guitar Hero II guitar, that I plug in with a PS2 to USB adapter and that works, though I doubt I'lll be doing that much longer as my fat PS3 literally died about half an hour ago (sad face) ... what ones are you after in particular? GH, just Rock Band, particular Rock Bands? There's 2 Cash Converters stores near me that I often also check out, their PS3 games are usually 9 or under, I got RB2 from a Cashies about 3 years ago for 6 bucks on PS3. Most I ever paid was 20 for Green Day Rock Band, but that was new and I was an uber fan at the time, still enjoy them though.

In case that's a case of tl;dr, send me a list of the Rock Bands you want and I'll hit you up if I find one of them :)

Aww, that sucks man. Second hand ones are pretty cheap now the PS4 is out if you wanted to rebuy?

Wow, you're awesome man. I'm mainly after Rock Band 2 and 3, although if RB1 is the only one you can find, I'll be happy with that too. There's an abundance of Guitar Hero here, so just Rock Band pls :)

Aww, that sucks man. Second hand ones are pretty cheap now the PS4 is out if you wanted to rebuy?

Wow, you're awesome man. I'm mainly after Rock Band 2 and 3, although if RB1 is the only one you can find, I'll be happy with that too. There's an abundance of Guitar Hero here, so just Rock Band pls :)

It's all good, I got another PS3 anyway, I picked up the fatty for a ridiculously good price about a year ago after already having a super slim.

Alrighty. I know I've definitely seen RB1, 2, and the AC/DC spinoff (which, is a bit disappointing since you don't actually play as them, it's just a normal RB band with AC/DC songs) recently. Number 3 might be a bit of trouble finding but when I see these next I'll grab 'em then. Goes without saying though, these are preowned.

...I think we're a bit off topic. :P

Edited by Douchepants Dylan
  • Like 1

@DouchepantsDylan

I can't believe you managed to find RB2 in Australia, I couldn't even find it on Ebay anywhere in Australia. I was even told that RB2 was never released here at all.

Where is this magical place in Australia that you live?

Edited by spazza136

Any game ever released in existing?

I don't have a game that I would refuse to play, just more or less excited to play.

Hell, I would even play a COD if it ever got released on Plus (not going to happen otherwise)

But I do have a favorite list (within realism):

• Rage
  • Batman Origins
  • AC LIberations
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • Ratchet & Clank HD trilogy

I don't know what about you guys, but this actually feels like realistic expectations :)

I remember that a year ago Metro Last Light, Borderlands 2 and Bioshock Infinite were for free, I think even in the same month (maybe two, but I remember having them downloaded and installed all on the same day). That's the way to go. :)

PS4 now with inFamous First Light and the Swapper is pretty neat, too - but until now pretty much everything except Outlast sucked.

It's all good, I got another PS3 anyway, I picked up the fatty for a ridiculously good price about a year ago after already having a super slim.

Alrighty. I know I've definitely seen RB1, 2, and the AC/DC spinoff (which, is a bit disappointing since you don't actually play as them, it's just a normal RB band with AC/DC songs) recently. Number 3 might be a bit of trouble finding but when I see these next I'll grab 'em then. Goes without saying though, these are preowned.

...I think we're a bit off topic. :P

Yeah, we are quite a bit off topic lol. Well, thank you again. I'm gonna add you so we can keep in touch, flick me a PM if/when you see anything :)