Anyone excited for Life Is Strange?!

bart_brock

Life is strange is being released in less then a week. In case you don't know it is from the creators of the underrated game Remember Me and will use time rewind features to create innovation?! Anyway it's kind like beyond two souls, and I'm really excited for it! Anyone else?! Oh and it will have trophy support, I can't imagine the 100% for each episode being very hard, who knows their may be a platinum at the end xD

wallpaperlifeisstrange.jpg

• Like 2

I'm actually really excited for it. I've always had a soft spot for games such as Life Is Strange, and the game mechanics look both innovative and intriguing. It's just a damn shame that Sony's 10% off discount voucher expires tomorrow, otherwise I'd definitely be using it for it for this game. 

• Like 1

Less than a week?! I haven't heard a single thing about pricing nor release date about this on any major sites the past couple of days....

I'm excited for it, the rewind/remix sections of Remember Me were the most memorable parts of that game and wished there were more of them, so it's pretty cool to see an entire game using that mechanic.

As far as games coming out Q1 2015, there are only 4 on my radar that I can think of: The Order 1886, Evolve, Final Fantasy Type-0, and this. I never finished Remember Me, but I enjoyed what I did play, and I'll return to it some day. I've seen a couple of trailers for this game, enough to sell me on it, but otherwise I'm avoiding articles and most videos about it; I inadvertently did that with The Last of Us, and I probably enjoyed the game more because of that! 

I just hope the episodes aren't released too far apart and/or at random times. That's the one thing that I don't really like about TellTales methods (not sure if they changed with GoT and TotB, but I remember with TWD Season 2, you'd know when the episode comes out, like, a week ahead of time [which wasn't a huge deal], and it would be some random amount of time since the last episode [which was the thing that really bugged me]).

Edited by StormRacer872

As far as games coming out Q1 2015, there are only 4 on my radar that I can think of: The Order 1886, Evolve, Final Fantasy Type-0, and this. I never finished Remember Me, but I enjoyed what I did play, and I'll return to it some day. I've seen a couple of trailers for this game, enough to sell me on it, but otherwise I'm avoiding articles and most videos about it; I inadvertently did that with The Last of Us, and I probably enjoyed the game more because of that! 

I just hope the episodes aren't released too far apart and/or at random times. That's the one thing that I don't really like about TellTales methods (not sure if they changed with GoT and TotB, but I remember with TWD Season 2, you'd know when the episode comes out, like, a week ahead of time [which wasn't a huge deal], and it would be some random amount of time since the last episode [which was the thing that really bugged me]).

I would not worry about how far apart they are going to be released, the developers made it clear that every episode would be released at 6 week intervals and that they would make sure they were on time, so this is nice to know xD

Edited by bart_brock

Thats cool, the only problem is that

I would not worry about how far apart they are going to be released, the developers made it clear that every episode would be released at 6 week intervals and that they would make sure they were on time, so this is nice to know xD

Ah, I hadn't heard that before! Thanks for letting me know :D 6 weeks is a lot between episodes... hopefully each provides a good amount of content! Regardless, at least they have a schedule :P