How the fck do you complete it in under 5 minutes?

liwenborg

Saying it broke the laws of physics surely is somewhat hyperbolic. I'd imagine it'd be some sort of rare glitch? I mean, I can't imagine someone even thinking of hacking this game's trophies - Moreover I don't think there is such a way anyway.

Edited by Aexzia
  • Like 1

Yes but the first trophy doesn't pop until 15 seconds.

and this guy is either two things...

A. A hacker.

B. Used his oen save file on a new PS3

or C. Used two systems at different times to unlock the same trophies. Mixing up the trophy timestamps.

Serious?  :lol:

Serious?  :lol:

Yep.

You seriously think someone would go through all of the hassle... or risk having their account banned for hacking... simply to hack Aabs Animals!?? You are delusional man.

It's very unlikely but still, there is a chance.

Two things? That's three  :facepalm:

Whoops, my bad.

Edited by NiTR0

It's very unlikely but still, there is a chance.

Very unlikely!?? Seriously!?? Come on man... over Aabs Animals!?? I.... I just can't.... if it was COD game where trophies were out of order, then sure, something would be fishy and I'd say hacker. But it's Aabs Animals, his trophies are in order, and he's not even the only one to do it faster than the projected 5 min 15 sec. So obviously there is a glitch or something out there.

• Like 3

Why so blunt man, you're not normally like that.

I'm not being blunt? I was just replying...

Very unlikely!?? Seriously!?? Come on man... over Aabs Animals!?? I.... I just can't.... if it was COD game where trophies were out of order, then sure, something would be fishy and I'd say hacker. But it's Aabs Animals, his trophies are in order, and he's not even the only one to do it faster than the projected 5 min 15 sec. So obviously there is a glitch or something out there.

Fair enough that you say that...

• 1 year later...

If you hacked these or any trophies you need to re evaluate your life

Yep, hacking a trophy clearly means your whole life is in need of help, and not just that you did something a bit silly.

I pooped on a road once. I mean, it was funny and all, but like, it doesn't mean my whole life is in need of reevaluation, it probably just means my friends shouldn't drink and dare me to do dumb shit because I'll do it.

But really, digging up a dead thread from over a year ago? You need to reevaluate your life.

• Like 2

Yep, hacking a trophy clearly means your whole life is in need of help, and not just that you did something a bit silly.

I pooped on a road once. I mean, it was funny and all, but like, it doesn't mean my whole life is in need of reevaluation, it probably just means my friends shouldn't drink and dare me to do dumb shit because I'll do it.

But really, digging up a dead thread from over a year ago? You need to reevaluate your life.

I'd venture to say that if you would do something stupid/illegal/health-hazerdy just because someone dares you to, you might need to reevaluate your life. Certainly on a different level than simply bumping up an old thread.

I'd venture to say that if you would do something stupid/illegal/health-hazerdy just because someone dares you to, you might need to reevaluate your life. Certainly on a different level than simply bumping up an old thread.

Hi, I'm Dylan, I say lots of shit and pretty well none of it should be taken seriously. Plus, that was kind of the point.

The person with that time record is no stranger to emulation. He has a hacked psp, ds, wii, and cfw ps3. I'm not helping a witch hunt so I won't link to anything. People should seriously not use their psn names on other websites.

You honestly think he got that time with a "glitch"?

On second thought it probably is a glitch. Who knows what shit he is running on that cfw. 

Edited by Frozen_Guardian

• 1 month later...