Your Opinions On Trophies!

ZeroXOF

Discuss my people.

My thoughts on the game trophies? There is a bit of grinding to do in training. Also the friendship leveling trophy seems like a bore, but everything else looks pretty standard dragonball material. So what are your opinions/thoughts on the trophies?

Edited by Bear

Why start a topic and then say DISCUSS! ?? If you have nothing to say then don't make a new topic.

You were the one starting this thread, you start talking otherwise it's pure spam.

That's flawed logic. It's a conversation starter where I come from.

Perhaps he hasn't formed an opinion yet and he wants to hear others. 

Or maybe he didn't want to express his opinion until someone asked him. 

What's the weather like so high up on that horse buddy? 

Thank you. 

Bear clearly wanted our opinions. It doesnt matter if he gives us his. I think the trophy list is pretty cool. I dont have any idea what some of those mean or might include. It could be hard or easy. I'm sure playing through this will be a very nostalgic trip to my childhood. Last DBZ game I played was the HD collection and I had a great time with it.

• Like 1

I thought that it might was going to be a bit tedious due to the "Online Champion" trophie, but as far as I know the "Endless Battle" is a  Co-Op horde mode, so its going to be easy as piss, the rest of the trophies seems to be some kind of story related bullshit, and the others Online trophies are just for win 7 times, but there's one trophie that might save the list from been Easy and boring, maybe "Rainbows form in your eyes" takes time and make the Plat more longer to get.

Topic was already made today just wasn't really named appropriately there pretty much the same topic.

I agree with Leo though. I think he was trying to point out there was another topic as well though.

Topic is here, https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/24067-very-easy-o/#entry520294

Good find Jin, the only problem I see is that it was a person's sole opinion and not asking for others.

• Like 2

You realize that doesn't mean other people can't post their opinions in it and turn it into an actual discussion topic right?

I never said that people can't discuss their opinions on there. I'm not having a go at you Boone, but it seems that you have only came here to have a internet fight for whatever reason. You haven''t put any input on the topic at hand.

Edited by Bear

Hardly, I simply asked a question based off your response to JinCombo. It probably would be nice if games on multiple platforms shared forums instead since advice and tips typically apply across all versions. I don't care about the game, though I am a Dragonball fan and the story does sound kind of interesting, and only clicked on this because it was impossible to tell what game it was for without clicking on it.

However, as far as the trophies, they do look fairly straight forward with the only possible exception being the friendship one with the different masters. But I imagine that'll probably just be doing quests and giving gifts, if something like that even exists in the game, so even that one will probably be fairly straight forward too.

Edited by BooneJusticius

Trophies look great. Artwork is nice. Overall seems like a cakewalk. (Although that friendship one is still unclear)

Just glad that the online isn't a stupid amount of wins/plays. Always hated the fact a person quitting out would never count as a win. It's the reason I wont re-buy the other DBZ games and plat them like the 360.

Lets use this one, gentleman. I sent the OP a message in hopes that he would edit the OP to make it a little more clear as to what the thread is about but apparently he has ignored that...

Also, if anyone has an issue with a thread either send me a PM or report it. I am getting tired of the arguing and the bickering over something as simple as a duplicate thread, I've refrained from issuing warnings over multiple threads like this but my patience is running thin. We're all here for the same reason, lets try to be respectful to one another.

Thanks,

Parker 

• Like 2

They look really easy, the only thing there that may spell trouble is the parallel quests, i have a very funny feeling that these could be a challenge for some reason. The only time consuming looking trophy there is the friendship trophy, get all partners maxed out or something or other. Day 1 purchase of course.