Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EternalChaos72

WTF

15 posts in this topic

How is the game even plattable? Everytime you do a domination race and frag em, there right up your arse within the next 5 seconds? 

Are you talking about the sp races? I've been having the same thoughts. The AI is insane and I have no idea how ill get 1st in all the races when I can barely finish higher than 9th-6th place.

Are you talking about the sp races? I've been having the same thoughts. The AI is insane and I have no idea how ill get 1st in all the races when I can barely finish higher than 9th-6th place.

Same here, it took me nearly 6 tries to finish the very first domination race in 1st place, it's crazy the AI are cheating from the looks of things.

Same here, it took me nearly 6 tries to finish the very first domination race in 1st place, it's crazy the AI are cheating from the looks of things.

It seems to be a common complaint on other forums. Even gamers who consider themselves good at this genre have issues 

It seems to be a common complaint on other forums. Even gamers who consider themselves good at this genre have issues 

yeah i'd say im pretty good at racers but this game is a pain. But i still want the platinum because it's Ultra Rare.

To be honest its a very easy game. Hardest part is being able to get the 8 players need for mp

To be honest its a very easy game. Hardest part is being able to get the 8 players need for mp

Already done the 8p MP trophies, campaign is gonna kick my ass lol

I haven't really had that hard of a time with the domination races.

The trick I found was to get far enough ahead that the AI pretty much 'gives up' on going after you/fragging you. Also, the AI is really dumb....do races where someone has stuck  up a barrier (like a wall). They don't seem to know to drive around it and will just sit there.

Use the drift button (circle) it gets you round corners at speed and gives you quite a bit of boost so you can frequently drag the leaders, takes practise to get use to tracks and drift button

Use the drift button (circle) it gets you round corners at speed and gives you quite a bit of boost so you can frequently drag the leaders, takes practise to get use to tracks and drift button

Yeah, i'll get used to it sooner or later. 

I've been tapping circle to enter into a drift... Is this the best way to drift or should I be holding it down while drifting?

I've been tapping circle to enter into a drift... Is this the best way to drift or should I be holding it down while drifting?

ive been doing both but if you hold it down youll more or less stop to a crawl :/ the drifting in this game is defo odd.

once i saw an IA car wrecking on air and i went from 12 to 11, 2 seconds later im 12 again and very far away from the crashed car i mean wtf

I will say that when you do finally win a race, you feel like you actually accomplished something.