PST's Top 20 Most Anticipated Games of 2015

Lovejinder_LJ

Holy flaming crap. Has it really been a whole year already? It seems like only yesterday that we were compiling our top 20 most anticipated games list for 2014's video montage, but here we are again, back for another selection of exciting titles that will hopefully see the light of day in 2015.

The usual caveats apply in that not all of the games we've picked will necessarily ship this year, but they are scheduled for 2015 launch, so y'know, they're fair game and stuff.

Put on your best smoking jacket, spark up your pipe and finest tobacco, sink into your wingbacked chair by an open fire with a cognac, and enjoy the show. Or, I dunno; have a kebab and a can of Dr. Pepper and watch the video.

Did we miss anything? Are we blithering imbeciles for neglecting to include a game that we should have? Want to tell us we're brilliant? Sound off in the comments!

med_PS4_01.jpg

Source: Playstationtrophies.org

Edited by Lovejinder_LJ

No Man's Sky

Bloodborne

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Mortal Kombat X

The Division

Star Wars Battlefront

Persona 5

The Witcher 3

Batman: Arkham Knight

Rainbow Six: Siege

Project CARS

Mirror's Edge 2

Until Dawn

Street Fighter V

Kingdom Hearts III

Doom

Battleborn

Battlefield: Hardline

Homefront: The Revolution

Uncharted 4

Thank you! I (and I'm sure others) really appreciate it!

What I'm anticipating from that list is:

• Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  • Homefront: The Revolution
  • Uncharted 4: A thief's End

I'm not gonna spend the time to watch that. Anyone want to just type out the list???

After watching it: all I have to say is "You missed out on a great video there"...lol

Edited by DarknessKey92

After watching it: all I have to say is "You missed out on a great video there"...lol

Yeah, well when I'm at work, I tend to not watch videos.

On top of that, I don't watch trailers or movie previews or commercials for TV shows I watch. I hate spoilers and avoid them as much as possible. I appreciate having no expectations of any scene or situation when viewing (or playing in this case) any form of entertainment. 

On top of that, I don't watch trailers or movie previews or commercials for TV shows I watch. I hate spoilers and avoid them as much as possible. I appreciate having no expectations of any scene or situation when viewing (or playing in this case) any form of entertainment. 

I guess that's understandable...

Not a bad list so far for the year.  However,  I will only be getting 8 of the 20 on the list.  Bloodborne, MKX, Until Dawn, Persona, Batman, Mirror's Edge, KH 3, and Uncharted.

Would like to have seen The Order, FF type-0 and FFXV.

Still can't wait for this year.  Hopefully hear about Fallout 4!!!

What is with that list. As far as I gathered, Kingdom Hearts III is way less developed than Final Fantasy XV, and Street Fighter V won't be coming out until 2016. I thought Ultra Street Fighter IV would be on the agenda for this year. Then again, I don't work at either joint. It is an anticipation list and it doesn't necessarily have to be remotely correct.

Regardless, I'll be looking forward to all of them.

You missed nothing, and did many others a great service.