Post your current PS4 theme

Aexuz

Just now, SnowxSakura said:

Why not? It's not breaking any rules and there is no visible nudity

Plus it's the opening Image when you Scroll down SK: EV and see "start" "Overview" and this kind of stuff so it's not even somethign special i really don't get what he means....

17 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Plus it's the opening Image when you Scroll down SK: EV and see "start" "Overview" and this kind of stuff so it's not even somethign special i really don't get what he means....

I'm just saying because stuff like this on the Australian store would be banned straight away. So I was just mentioning that it's funny that it's allowed on the Japanese store but the Australian store it'd be banned most likely.

33 minutes ago, Artful said:

I'm just saying because stuff like this on the Australian store would be banned straight away. So I was just mentioning that it's funny that it's allowed on the Japanese store but the Australian store it'd be banned most likely.

Well more than funny it's, normal?

A lot of games are censored in australia even big famous one like GoW 3 i think to say one.

So Nothing to be surprised, one thing i really don't like of Australia is all the censor they do to games, here some australian folks have to import some games form EU ebcause there don't even arrive.

Sooo to Each country each own i guess, here in Europe we have SK: EV Avatars for exmaple but they're censored compared to the original Japanese ones.

On 2/21/2017 at 1:29 PM, Aranea Highwind said:

Yeah its pretty cool, i ended up getting it. I also looked into those avatars which look pretty cool to me. Down side is that you have to buy it in the bundle which is $5. Though you do get 31 of them. I may end up getting it anyway.

Got this free on the japan store(not my vid). Also has a 9s version you can download.

Edited by The-Sigma-Alpha
  • Like 1

On 22/02/2017 at 1:50 AM, Artful said:

You can get it on the aussie store.