Post your current PS4 theme

Aexuz

On 28/05/2017 at 0:36 AM, RuNNinG-sCaRe_D said:

I use the Final Fantasy VII-Theme. Sometimes it stops me from starting a game, because i just want to listen a little longer^^

Yeah!!! Me too!

I just like making the confirm and cancel noises, so I just move round checking my storage every time as an excuse! 

• 3 weeks later...

(not my video) really like this theme, it's simple but clean and the music is ace. Best theme from E3, not that there were that many this year. The Hot Shots Golf one is okay, though a bummer since the art of the game is so lame. The other theme doesn't have music but looks super nice.

For my last account I used the World of Final Fantasy Dynamic theme, it's so awesome! ^_^

For my current account, I have the Kingdom Hearts X theme you get by watching Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover on 2.8.

(I'll send pics when I wake up later. I need to sleep.)

Edited by MidnightCJ

Mine is never as good or as exciting as the ones you guys have gone with but i change mine to my most recent platinum screenshot unless that just so happens to be a blank screen then i just put a pic from that game up. Gives me motivation to get another plat especially if the screenshot is terrible haha