Sigma999

Cannot connet to autolog servers !

16 posts in this topic

I don't have any idea what's problem going on with EA servers but i can't seem to have a steady connection to the online server of Hot Pursuit.

Since yesterday everytime i get a connection and lost it almost imediately and can't go for races onlines to win the trophies to get the platinum.

I don't think it's my internet connection since i've played RE Revelations raid mode online all afternoon and it was just fine.and also a friend of mine here on PSNP that we agreed to play boosting sessions is having the same problem. 

We only have done 2 races before the connection was lost and sent me back to the main menu and by that time ive gave up trying to play online.

Does anybody knows if it's something fishy going on at EA serers for NFS Hot Pursuit or they really gave up on the maintenance of the servers?

I really need to get that platinum so i can move on to other projects, if you know what i mean  :eyebrow:

Yes, same here. Since 17th Feb. 2015. We need to send message to EA support?

I can't find EA forum or Needforspeed community website to post the problem...

I think, maybe the EA didn't notice, that the server is something wrong, looks like it got ongoing DDoS attack...?

I had experience with EA Sports server for FIFA games, sometimes down aswell, but much shorter than NFS.

The connection is pretty much instabile, only keep me in connect between 1 to 10 seconds.

I notice the problem in 18th February when i went to play. Now that i 've done all singleplayer trophies  i can't go online to clean upthe stupid ass online ones. That's EA, folks, always caring for the fans.

That's EA, folks, always caring for the fans.

Shouldn't we be glad the servers are still up? xD

Shouldn't we be glad the servers are still up? xD

If the defines of servers

up is can't play online cause of our lazyness, then you are correct

Too bad, you didnt answer to my question how to contact the EA...

That's EA, folks, always caring for the fans.

can't play online cause of our lazyness

How you can be sure? For my eyes say still no.

They should fix the issue within 3 days and up to max 5 days.

What do you mean with lazyness?

It's unable to connect Autolog at all, not only for Hot Pursuit, it's also same for Most Wanted, which I tested today.

Not sure for Rivals, because I dont have this game yet.

If they still not fixed on Monday evening, I have to do something against EA.

I am pretty sure it's only the server, where you and me live, it's the data center server for Europe region excepted the region of the UK.

Edit: There also still no online trophies obtained by gamers from Europe here at PSNP site for NFS:HP / NFS:MW since 17th Feb...

Edited by x-Corvis-x

Too bad, you didnt answer to my question how to contact the EA...

How you can be sure? For my eyes say still no.

They should fix the issue within 3 days and up to max 5 days.

What do you mean with lazyness?

It's unable to connect Autolog at all, not only for Hot Pursuit, it's also same for Most Wanted, which I tested today.

Not sure for Rivals, because I dont have this game yet.

If they still not fixed on Monday evening, I have to do something against EA.

I am pretty sure it's only the server, where you and me live, it's the data center server for Europe region excepted the region of the UK.

Edit: There also still no online trophies obtained by gamers from Europe here at PSNP site for NFS:HP / NFS:MW since 17th Feb...

Sorry for not respodning you're question about contacting EA cause myself didn't have the time to discover how to contact tem and report the problem. 

I hope the server wil be , at most, fixed by monday. 

I can't connect at all.  Keeps putting me to main menu "can't connect to autolog"

9 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

I can't connect at all.  Keeps putting me to main menu "can't connect to autolog"

It has been like this for years.

It's good on my end (Canada, Montreal). I've been able to play the game just fine after the 2nd day of the download. I do have the digital version of the game. I can agree with most of you that the first day was pretty unbearable. The only issue is finding people to play with, especially in Interceptor. Hot Pursuit is very populated ( had a full server yesterday) and I can only find 1 other person racing.  

5 hours ago, Terminator4561 said:

It's good on my end (Canada, Montreal). I've been able to play the game just fine after the 2nd day of the download. I do have the digital version of the game. I can agree with most of you that the first day was pretty unbearable. The only issue is finding people to play with, especially in Interceptor. Hot Pursuit is very populated ( had a full server yesterday) and I can only find 1 other person racing.  

Canada - Edmonton.

I have disk version with online pass.  Not sure if that is the difference here or not, being digital. 

can't connect to autolog either, i have a disc with online pass too. can't even link my ea account with psn because the option to log in into ea just doesn't appear at all, i just get the error message whenever i try to connect. can't be internet issues either, i can download games from the store just fine. ugh im so tired of this already, i just wanted to finish the game

Similar issue, been like this for at least a week. No solution in sight.

13 minutes ago, Creciente said:

Similar issue, been like this for at least a week. No solution in sight.

Psn has been having problems last few days.   Try again in couple. Should work. 

Still the same, but now with a bonus "Unable to connect to EA servers" error code.

I couldn't connect either - getting error 800b0000. It was fixed by opening up a different EA game (Plants vs Zombie Garden Warfare worked for me) and connecting my PSN and EA accounts. I do have the online pass which might also make a difference.