Danganronpa 3 is coming to PSVITA and PS4

There was no way a 3rd Dangan Ronpa game wasn't going to be made. I'm really excited to see how this game will play out and what the scenario will be. It takes a lot of work for a game like this to be made, so I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

YAAAAY! I still need to finish the 2nd game. I've had it since release, but some reason I like to play these kind of games SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLYYYYYY. Time to dig it back up when I finish my PSN/Indie marathon. Great to hear new games are in the works so by the time I finish the 2nd game another one will be out, by this rate xD

Ive seen the anime is it worth it to play it after watching it?

Keep in mind that you did the worst possible thing you could've done. You know who dies now. It's much more intense to play through it as blindly as possible.

I don't think the 2nd game has an anime so you might like that more. But definitely play 1 before 2.

• Like 1

I hope they do what the first two previous games do and have the plot resolve around a killing game. Since I've already seen a walktrhough of Despair Girls, I can safely say I hope they don't do 3D adventure shooter again. Not saying it was bad, (it was actually pretty nice), but I prefer if they focused more on the story since Dangan Ronpa is more of a story based game than gameplay.

Not sure if it's a spoiler or not for Despair Girls, but just in case.

I would also like to mention I think Despair Girls made the next mastermind for DR 3 painfully obvious, but I hope THEY aren't the next mastermind because that'll just ruin the fun.

Edited by CrazyEmotions

I hope they do what the first two previous games do and have the plot resolve around a killing game. Since I've already seen a walktrhough of Despair Girls, I can safely say I hope they don't do 3D adventure shooter again. Not saying it was bad, (it was actually pretty nice), but I prefer if they focused more on the story since Dangan Ronpa is more of a story based game than gameplay.

Not sure if it's a spoiler or not for Despair Girls, but just in case.

I would also like to mention I think Despair Girls made the next mastermind for DR 3 painfully obvious, but I hope THEY aren't the next mastermind because that'll just ruin the fun.

Yeah, it certainly does seem obvious, but hopefully the fact that it does seem so obvious means it won't be that character.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Yeah, it certainly does seem obvious, but hopefully the fact that it does seem so obvious means it won't be that character.

I'm hoping they'll do some crazy plot twist and say

that person wasn't really the mastermind, but more of a helping hand, I guess. If not than I have no idea why they would spoil it just like that...

• Like 1