Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Sweet checklist Booda. :pimp: Not gonna lie, I barely read any of it (too many plats man). But good luck on the road towards :platinum: 200!

Also if it's still ok to do NFS I'll msg you later, probably wait until we're off the league break though. ;)

• Like 1

Sweet checklist Booda. :pimp: Not gonna lie, I barely read any of it (too many plats man). But good luck on the road towards :platinum: 200!

Also if it's still ok to do NFS I'll msg you later, probably wait until we're off the league break though. ;)

I dont blame you for not reading it xD I typed it out and barely paid attention to what was in it lol. Thanks! Its getting close.

Yeah no worries, just let me know :D

May updated. 6 plats! Currently Addicted. 

Its been quite a few months of addiction xD Don't see it stopping. 8 More plats till I start #200, Bloodborne. 

Trophy Competition between me and KiloFive updated aswell, the gap is increasing quite dramatically. 

May Results

Boooda: 331

KiloFive: 159

Total Trophies              

Boooda: 1872          

KiloFive: 1274   

Now lets see if I can start #200 this month, that'd be awesome. 

• Like 1

I'm mesmerized by your achievements, you put a great effort making this list. Well done. Now I'll go into my man cave and strive to surpass you.(Not in a million years) :giggle:

Lol, thanks for checking it out ;D

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #192 Ratchet & Clank: UYA (Vita)

1Lc4cd9b.png

Hero of the Galaxy

Enjoyment: 10

Difficulty: 3

:platinum: Ratchet platinum showcase  :platinum:

1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Sffb10c.png1Se3657b.png1S58ebc4.png1Sb77b40.png

now we wait for #12

All Ratchets done :D :D :D 

Getting closer and closer to #200, exciting stuff. 

All Ratchets done :D :D :D

Getting closer and closer to #200, exciting stuff. 

Awesome stuff, but man do I wish they had tried for some different plat images :( Like seriously what the hell. The worst part was they were like "FFA and Into the Nexus deserve different images" :o Just make them all the same or make them all different

• Like 1

Awesome stuff, but man do I wish they had tried for some different plat images :( Like seriously what the hell. The worst part was they were like "FFA and Into the Nexus deserve different images" :o Just make them all the same or make them all different

Exactly! It wasn't till I looked at them all to post them that I noticed 8 out of 11 were exactly the same. Also wonder why they used a character that was only in All 4 One as the image...I think he's in the new movie though. 

Exactly! It wasn't till I looked at them all to post them that I noticed 8 out of 11 were exactly the same. Also wonder why they used a character that was only in All 4 One as the image...I think he's in the new movie though. 

Well that makes sense. I mean the R&C games don't really have any interesting characters that could make cool plat images. I mean it is really a boring cast of heroes and villains that are all rather forgettable. But that one guy from A4O...damn we need to promote the hell out of that guy ^_^

• Like 1

Well that makes sense. I mean the R&C games don't really have any interesting characters that could make cool plat images. I mean it is really a boring cast of heroes and villains that are all rather forgettable. But that one guy from A4O...damn we need to promote the hell out of that guy ^_^

http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Frumpus_Croid

Took me like 20 minutes to find out this guys name. I need to know why hes the chosen character for the plat image. 

Platinum  :platinum: #193 Shadows of Mordor GOTY

1L9a244d.png

Master of Mordor

Difficulty: 4

Enjoyment: 9

WOAAAAAAAAAAH BABY, I CAN TASTE THAT #200 

tumblr_no6tg4Osfk1u7esf3o1_500.gif

We're getting there ladies and gentlemen, we're getting there...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh forgot to update #194, well here it is with #195. Damn 195 plats, a select few remain before the covetted #200 is earned. I also hit level 47 which is wild aswell. 

Bloodbath was shite, but Super Exploding Zoo was a surprising amount of fun. The controls were a little finnicky at first, but I soon learned to love the tactical system. 

Platinum  :platinum: #194 BloodBath

1Ld043ed.png

Grab Them All

Enjoyment: 3

Difficulty: 2

Platinum  :platinum: #195 Super Exploding Zoo (Vita/PS4)

1L08cccc.png

Everythings Ruined

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty: 4

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ, I am over 30 plats away from 100 and you are touching the 200 mark!! This is impressive xD

Do you have a 200th pick?

Ah I remember my 100th, seems just like yesterday lol. Thanks!

I decided to do bloodborne only because I've never beaten a souls type of game let alone plat one. I would do an UR but I've had BB on the shelf since it came out xD

• Like 1

Ah I remember my 100th, seems just like yesterday lol. Thanks!

I decided to do bloodborne only because I've never beaten a souls type of game let alone plat one. I would do an UR but I've had BB on the shelf since it came out xD

I absolutely recommend Bloodborne, I had a blast with it. It is my first Souls game too and, to be honest, it was hard at first but once I became BBF with the parrying system it all looked much brighter (still challenging though) xD

It is definitely a great choice for #200 :D

• Like 1

June updated. only 4 plats and after a good 12 month run of being Addicted, im now Currently in Recovery.

I dont expect it to last long, I want to hit 200 plats this month which means, yes, I plan on starting Bloodborne as soon as this weekend. Just gotta pop a few plats and I'll be on my way. 

Had a solid month, but the last week had me on the ropes, moving into a new place and all. No excuses, i'll be hitting Relapse ASAP. 

Also the trophy competition between me and Somalia99 still is no contest, but he edged me out by 20-30 trophies this month so the gap decreases I guess. But Ive hit 2000 trophies this year which is crazy. 

June Results

Boooda: 171

KiloFive: 206

Total Trophies              

Boooda: 2043          

KiloFive: 1480   

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This page needs some lovin, havent updated in a while. 

#196, #197, and #198 added as well as Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown in "Side Stories"

On track to get my ass handed to me in Bloodborne this month :D I think i'll follow the cool kids and get Rocket League next.  

• Like 1

This page needs some lovin, havent updated in a while. 

#196, #197, and #198 added as well as Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown in "Side Stories"

On track to get my ass handed to me in Bloodborne this month :D I think i'll follow the cool kids and get Rocket League next.

Can't wait to see you're playing Bloodborne, also congratulations on your new plats, xD

If you need my hunting skills in Bloodborne you know exactly how to summon me :D oh good hunter

• Like 1

Wow, awesome collection, and I just LOVE the way this is presented xD absolutely brilliant! Hit that 200 plat, you hero among men xD

Haha, thanks! I hope to soon! 

Can't wait to see you're playing Bloodborne, also congratulations on your new plats, xD

If you need my hunting skills in Bloodborne you know exactly how to summon me :D oh good hunter

I'll definitely keep your offer in mind when I'm getting destroyed xD Thanks bud! 

• Like 1