Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

You're making me want to go back and edit my checklist lol. xD

I love it though, hard to believe you were an Achievement junkie way back when and now you've arrived over 170 platinums.   :yay:

My 100th is gonna be a bit of a tough cookie for me but I'll get it done!

I used to be so proud of my 56k gamerscore, but now its nothing compared to what I've got now xD 

Nothing beats seeing triple digits under your plats, good luck! and thanks!

I remember having seen your first steps of the checklist on Saturday, you had it blocked, I took it as a testimony of a lost soul looking for redemption.

I was thinking: my heart goes with you.

Now, the picture is clear, :o it was a trick to disturb compassionate hearts like mine.  

How dare you make me stop my meditation to dedicate thoughts, burn incense and pray for you?

Hmm, don't worry, I forgive you, but next time I'll seal you in one of my beads. :)

Now go in peace. :D

But seriously, great collection, that's dedication. You should add Darksiders to that list ;)

• Like 1

I remember having seen your first steps of the checklist on Saturday, you had it blocked, I took it as a testimony of a lost soul looking for redemption.

Now, the picture is clear, :o it was a trick to disturb compassionate hearts like mine.  

How dare you make me stop my meditation to dedicate thoughts, burn incense and pray for you?

Hmm, don't worry, I forgive you, but next time I'll seal you in one of my beads. :)

But seriously, great collection, that's dedication. You should add Darksiders to that list ;)

LOL thats awesome, thanks xD Im dangerously close to getting the darksiders plat, I should definitely go back and finish it off. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, March is pretty well over for me so I added the 5 plats I earned this month. All 5 of them were earned in the first week of March thanks to the Trophy League xD

Could have been much more productive, but I've got a good amount of games lined up for April. 

Also added random gifs.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, you already finished the plot?

Nicely done. Is it easier than SV?

Yeah I'd say its much easier than SV, they got rid of most of the really misc combat trophies. The ones they've added can be done extremely early on. The main difference is that there are collectibles now, but they are these huge festival platforms that are pretty hard to miss. I had to go back and get 5 or so that I missed. The new characters are really fun to use aswell, and it ran almost butter smooth on PS4. There were a few slow downs when there was a lot of enemies on screen, but other than that it was nice to play on the big screen :D I'm glad the vita has a seperate list, I'll be getting that when it gets localized.