Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Oh you haven't jumped ship yet. Whats holding you back? :D

Mainly a lack of games I want. I usually wait 1-2 years before grabbing a new console so it can have time to build up a healthy collection of must get games :) Persona 5, Batman, MK10, inFAMOUS, Uncharted 4 and Ratchet HD might be enough to get me to get one this year though :)

Mainly a lack of games I want. I usually wait 1-2 years before grabbing a new console so it can have time to build up a healthy collection of must get games :) Persona 5, Batman, MK10, inFAMOUS, Uncharted 4 and Ratchet HD might be enough to get me to get one this year though :)

Fair enough, there was definitely a massive drought year 1 but its picking up nicely. You'll have a huge library if you get one this summer/fall. 

The world stops for Ratchet HD though. If that game bombs I don't know what I'll do. Favorite game series of all time. 

Fair enough, there was definitely a massive drought year 1 but its picking up nicely. You'll have a huge library if you get one this summer/fall. 

The world stops for Ratchet HD though. If that game bombs I don't know what I'll do. Favorite game series of all time. 

I agree :). Although I would be happy if a new Katamari came out as well

• Like 1

I converted from 360. My gamerscore was 100 thousand. I didn't convert to the playstation fully until ps4. I had a PS3, but never really got trophies until now that is. I am actually going back, and playing all the games I missed out on or replaying the ones I played on 360. I have to say I am having so much fun with it. I meet so many wonderful people trying to platinum a game. I don't think I'll catch up to you, but at least I am having fun, and forming friendships!

Edited by KyosAlucard
  • Like 1

I converted from 360. My gamerscore was 100 thousand. I didn't convert to the playstation fully until ps4. I had a PS3, but never really got trophies until now that is. I am actually going back, and playing all the games I missed out on or replaying the ones I played on 360. I have to say I am having so much fun with it. I meet so many wonderful people trying to platinum a game. I don't think I'll catch up to you, but at least I am having fun, and forming friendships!

Damn, thats a lot of gamerscore :o You made the right decision coming over, and the best part is definitely the massive library of games you get you experience. I had so many games like Uncharted, Killzone and Infamous that all had sequels and stuff, that was so good to experience. 

Cheers for posting, cool to see others like myself :D

• Like 1

You should add Omega Quintet and Neptunia Victory II there xD

Wow, what a daily streak xD awesome Boooda.

Keep then coming, I wonder which game will receive the honor of 200. Lol.

Thanks :D It feels good getting some games off the backlog. I'll have to decide on #200 soon, although I'm leaning towards Bloodborne/Demons Souls

• Like 1

Thanks :D It feels good getting some games off the backlog. I'll have to decide on #200 soon, although I'm leaning towards Bloodborne/Demons Souls

Amazing titles, I knew It would be between those two based in Dr prescription and my appointment on the subject, either way, you're in for a treat.

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #186 FF Type-0

1Ld013df.png

Agito Achieved

Enjoyment: 7

Difficulty: 3

First May platinum, also have to update April's stats and it looks like KiloFive beat me in trophies in April, but the gap is still massive :D

• Like 2

This has to be the craziest platinum breakdown ever xD

You're hooked mate, and I'm right there with you, but to a much lesser speed lol

Hahah thanks! 

Yeah dude you've got some great plats yourself :)

Well then finish up the South Park plat then.

zvbxhi.jpg

Conquering Canada was actually pretty easy :)

I really should eh? I have no idea why I stopped. I'm sure it'll be one of the plats on the road to #200 :D

Its amazing how accurate their depiction of Canada is though. xD 

• Like 1

I really should eh? I have no idea why I stopped. I'm sure it'll be one of the plats on the road to #200 :D

Its amazing how accurate their depiction of Canada is though. xD

Well I mean Vancouver is a little too far south but other than that it is spot on ^_^.

I also love how I have 2 platinums where Winnipeg is mentioned (the other being Back to the Future)

Nice looking trophy list but if you think you've got an addiction my current profile is 365 days old and yeah...

How long do you think it'll take for you to get those last few platinum trophies needed for #200?

First May platinum, also have to update April's stats and it looks like KiloFive beat me in trophies in April, but the gap is still massive :D

A very interesting rivalry although a rivalry I am kind of struggling to understand since it seems pretty one-sided.

• Like 1

Nice looking trophy list but if you think you've got an addiction my current profile is 365 days old and yeah...

Your trophies per day is crazy :P I'm surprised at how consistently its been that high. 

How long do you think it'll take for you to get those last few platinum trophies needed for #200?

I'm hoping I can start working on #200 this Summer, I have quite a few games that could get me to 199 quite fast. 

A very interesting rivalry although a rivalry I am kind of struggling to understand since it seems pretty one-sided.

I agree, I am starting to wonder if it was even worth my time to agree to it xD We'll see though, he did manage to beat me by a handful of trophies in April.