Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Platinum  :platinum: #182 Cabela's Adventure Camp
1L81ca96.png

Platinum Trophy

Im not proud of this one. But it was actually kinda fun.

Enjoyment: 5
Difficulty: 2

Its just so easy...and it was sitting right there...I JUST HAD TO DO IT! THIS IS MY ADDICTION PAGE!

• Like 1

Its just so easy...and it was sitting right there...I JUST HAD TO DO IT! THIS IS MY ADDICTION PAGE!

I started out being like "yeah this game isn't bad" to ending with "FUCK THE RAFTING"

It was certainly a fast plat (and it helped me win premium membership here).

• Like 1

I started out being like "yeah this game isn't bad" to ending with "FUCK THE RAFTING"

It was certainly a fast plat (and it helped me win premium membership here).

Oh man, not crashing that raft was way harder than it should have been xD And I was in a small room doing this so doing that AWFUL fishing mini game was no fun either.

I'm not motivated enough to play motion control games.

Last time I did that was Mario Party 8 on the Wii. My brother and I didn't talk for weeks sometimes.

Haha, I've only platinum'd a couple. They are definitely annoying because there are so very few that do it correct. I didn't get a lot of play time out of my Wii when I had one because I just couldnt be asked to use motion controls all the time. 

Haha, I've only platinum'd a couple. They are definitely annoying because there are so very few that do it correct. I didn't get a lot of play time out of my Wii when I had one because I just couldnt be asked to use motion controls all the time.

I had to keep my Wii for a couple more years because of Smash Bros, but I just can't stand 90% of the Wii's library.

Always felt more like a gimmick rather than an interesting way to play. I'm much happier with my button controls.

• Like 1

I had to keep my Wii for a couple more years because of Smash Bros, but I just can't stand 90% of the Wii's library.

Always felt more like a gimmick rather than an interesting way to play. I'm much happier with my button controls.

Although I would say Sorcery is worth playing if nothing else. A fantastic game that is actually enhanced by the Move

Although I would say Sorcery is worth playing if nothing else. A fantastic game that is actually enhanced by the Move

I've actually been thinking about playing that. I remember it being the showcase game for move. 

I've actually been thinking about playing that. I remember it being the showcase game for move. 

Yeah and if it had come out in 2010 instead of 2012 the sales would have been way better. By the time the game came out though no one cared about the Move.

I was still able to set up some cool displays for it though (even if the rest of Sony couldn't give 2 shits about the game)

339ozud.jpg

qp2qvp.jpg

Yeah and if it had come out in 2010 instead of 2012 the sales would have been way better. By the time the game came out though no one cared about the Move.

I was still able to set up some cool displays for it though (even if the rest of Sony couldn't give 2 shits about the game)

339ozud.jpg

qp2qvp.jpg

Oh wow, I had no idea the game had bundles like that. Even more surprised at the figurines they bothered making. I agree the game should have come out much earlier. I'm quite eager to play it now, I'll see if I can find a copy. 

Sweet stacking skills, wicked display :D

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Oh wow, I had no idea the game had bundles like that. Even more surprised at the figurines they bothered making. I agree the game should have come out much earlier. I'm quite eager to play it now, I'll see if I can find a copy. 

Sweet stacking skills, wicked display :D

Thanks :) And if you need help with the game :)http://ps3trophies.com/forums/showwiki.php?title=PS3-Trophy-Guides:Sorcery-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #183 Soulcalibur 2 HD 
1Lb44d08.png

Tale of Sword and Soul

Enjoyment: 8/10
                                    Difficulty: 4/10 (remember, I'm shit)

Yeah, a fighting game plat! You won't see these on my list often. ^_^

Also my 200th completed game according to my profile :o

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

Don't say that, they Both look gorgeous xD Glad you liked it. If Bloodborne, silent hill 2 and mortal Kombat x as my three latest platinums, I'm extremely happy so far if 2015 platinum counts

And you 100%'d Evil Within, very impressive plats so far! Im jealous xD

• Like 1

Platinum  :platinum: #184 White Night
1L0ef1b5.png

Great Work

Enjoyment: 2
                                                        Difficulty: 5 (due to the horrible game design)

Oh yeah, on a roll today! Too bad this game was awful xD

• Like 1

TOo bad :( The trailer looked awesome

Hey, if you want a relatively easy plat you won't be wasting too much money. The games camera and design is just so frustrating it completely ruined the experience. I'm sure some people liked it more than I did, and it certainly had potential. 

Hey, if you want a relatively easy plat you won't be wasting too much money. The games camera and design is just so frustrating it completely ruined the experience. I'm sure some people liked it more than I did, and it certainly had potential. 

Well maybe it will be free on Plus by the time i get a PS4 :)