Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Amazing!! Huge congrats mate xD

Is Bastion recommendable? I know it's by the studio behind the outstanding Transistor and that got me curious but I could use some feedback :D

Thanks! Absolutely play bastion! Its as good as Transistor in my opinion :D 

Congrats :D. So close to 200

Getting there :D Thanks!

• Like 2

I never realized how many trophies you had. It's quite an impressive list.

I don't think I can get more than you, but I still have a chance to watch more anime XP

Haha, thanks man :D I definitely need to get cracking on my anime watching. 

• Like 1

Congratulations mate :P

I'm also eager to play bastion, I know I'll love the game xD

Oh yeah man, its amazing. How are you enjoying White Night? I didn't like that game much at all xD 

And Thanks!

Congrats on the latest :platinum::yay:. Looks like you've been addicted for almost an entire year. Starting to doubt that this intervention works, it seems to backfire ;).

Damn you're right, maybe this isn't the best environment to help me with my problem xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Platinum  :platinum: #190 Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (Vita)

1L31ab90.png

He Went Commando

9 More plats till I start working towards #200 :dances:

Enjoyment: 9

Difficulty: 3

#190, a personal favorite. Just gotta do R&C UYA on vita to have them all. 

• Like 1

Yes in my top 5 favourite games of all time...oh wait that is the Vita version... :angry: It is still in my top 5 something...wait until Year End Awards :shakefist:

Yeah, the touchpad was not my best friend...but the spaceship rings were my worst enemy. The vita thumbsticks are just not good for precise movements like that, and I was slamming the vita on my bed at night xD 

Yeah, the touchpad was not my best friend...but the spaceship rings were my worst enemy. The vita thumbsticks are just not good for precise movements like that, and I was slamming the vita on my bed at night xD

I felt the same way :). I remember thinking "I didn't have this much problems on the PS2 or PS3"

I like to think the Vita games are "hard" mode for the R&C games and that is why the controls are so bad ^_^

• Like 1

I felt the same way :). I remember thinking "I didn't have this much problems on the PS2 or PS3"

I like to think the Vita games are "hard" mode for the R&C games and that is why the controls are so bad ^_^

Yeah definitely. My memory is hazy on Up Your Arsenal, does it have parts as bad or is it a bit easier? The only annoying thing I remember about UYA was the Quark levels but those didn't take too much time. 

No UyA is the easiest of the Vita plats. There is the strafing mode and nothing overly challenging. I found it the most fun of the Vita plats to get

Thats a huge relief, I'll be sure to start it soon then. That one really perfected the gameplay, until Crack in Time came around xD

Thats a huge relief, I'll be sure to start it soon then. That one really perfected the gameplay, until Crack in Time came around xD

Yeah CiT was a fantastic game :). I really hope the remake on the PS4 uses CiT gameplay style (as the first game is kind of clunky)

• Like 1

Yeah CiT was a fantastic game :). I really hope the remake on the PS4 uses CiT gameplay style (as the first game is kind of clunky)

Agreed. Can't remember where I heard it but the game supposedly looks like a Pixar movie, the graphics are that good. Can't wait to see how amazing it looks, since I have full confidence they'll nail the gameplay. My biggest worry is that its a cash grab on the movie. Insomniac either need to commit to a new 2 or 3 games, or give up the IP to someone else. But its not like the spin offs were bad games, just different.

Agreed. Can't remember where I heard it but the game supposedly looks like a Pixar movie, the graphics are that good. Can't wait to see how amazing it looks, since I have full confidence they'll nail the gameplay. My biggest worry is that its a cash grab on the movie. Insomniac either need to commit to a new 2 or 3 games, or give up the IP to someone else. But its not like the spin offs were bad games, just different.

Well there was one spinoff that was bad...so very bad :(

PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png