Boooda's Platinum Intervention

Boooda

Such a awesome new one xD , and I do agree if the Dr prescription, Demon souls would be a Amazing platinum as your new milestone. Catherine is a game I'm about to start after my next platinum, MKX

I might do Demon Souls or Bloodborne. I definitely want it to be a difficult one, but still do-able. Catherine just looks insane xD Good luck with your MK X plat, you're getting quite close. Whats with that one trophy no one has? Is it glitched? 

• Like 1

I might do Demon Souls or Bloodborne. I definitely want it to be a difficult one, but still do-able. Catherine just looks insane xD Good luck with your MK X plat, you're getting quite close. Whats with that one trophy no one has? Is it glitched?

it was just hidden until now, basically we need to finish the 6th Kombatent if flawless victory and fatality, then the secret fight unlocks, I'll get it tonight. xD

Thanks buddy, MKX is really close actually, I already did all the challenge ones, hence 10 ranked wins ( pain) and 10 hits all characters, now the Neverending grind

• Like 1

If you go for Demon's Souls let me know.  I was talking to YuriG and he wants to do it as well. Maybe we can do a platinum race to encourage us all to keep up with it :)

• Like 2

If you go for Demon's Souls let me know.  I was talking to YuriG and he wants to do it as well. Maybe we can do a platinum race to encourage us all to keep up with it :)

See? Follow the prescription :) also you have my help for Bloodborne

If you all go for demon souls, I can also hop in the train and race it too, I played demon souls when trophies were not mandatory, so bring it

• Like 1

I'll be sure to keep ya posted, but I'm still quite a ways from #200 so don't wait up :P

See? Follow the prescription :) also you have my help for Bloodborne

If you all go for demon souls, I can also hop in the train and race it too, I played demon souls when trophies were not mandatory, so bring it

Well now I'll have to hurry and get to 200 plats! 19 shouldnt take too long xD

• Like 1

Nice style for the checklist, I'm just wondering why FIFA 15 ps4 get 8 enjoyment rating and ps3 version just 5, I've played around 500matches on both and I feel like ps4 version is a lot more bugged and scripted especially on FUT mode, just my opinion let me know your :) also for the 200 :platinum: I think mirror's edge would be great ;)

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1

Nice style for the checklist, I'm just wondering why FIFA 15 ps4 get 8 enjoyment rating and ps3 version just 5, I've played around 500matches on both and I feel like ps4 version is a lot more bugged and scripted especially on FUT mode, just my opinion let me know your :) also for the 200 :platinum: I think mirror's edge would be great ;)

Thanks for commenting! The Fifa rating is just personal preference really. I played Fifa 15 almost entirely on PS4 and then played the PS3 version for the trophies. I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't focusing on the trophies, but other than that I prefer the PS4 version because of the graphics and added features. PS4 version certainly has its bugs, hopefully Fifa 16 will be a little more polished. 

Mirrors edge is a tough one! 200 is still far away so who know's what will happen...it could be Toy Story 3! xD

Lol. This is almost word for word my own story, except that I've only been Platinum hunting for about a year and a half now. The only game I've played on my 360 since the switch, has been Season 2 of The Walking Dead. Wanted my choices from Season 1 to carry over, or I may have bought that from PSN.. If I counted right, you had 51 Plats in a year and a half? I'm currently a Plat over that, with a whole month to go before I reach that point. Could maybe catch you, if you stopped for about 3 years. :P Good stuff. :)

• Like 1

Lol. This is almost word for word my own story, except that I've only been Platinum hunting for about a year and a half now. The only game I've played on my 360 since the switch, has been Season 2 of The Walking Dead. Wanted my choices from Season 1 to carry over, or I may have bought that from PSN.. If I counted right, you had 51 Plats in a year and a half? I'm currently a Plat over that, with a whole month to go before I reach that point. Could maybe catch you, if you stopped for about 3 years. :P Good stuff. :)

Don't plats just feel so good? Haha, thanks for commenting. It helped making the jump to ps3 later in its life-cycle because there are so many great games already out. Keep at it and you'll be in the 100's before you know it! 

• Like 2

I'll be sure to keep ya posted, but I'm still quite a ways from #200 so don't wait up :P

Well now I'll have to hurry and get to 200 plats! 19 shouldnt take too long xD

Well hurry up :). You can do like 19 Japanese visual novels in like an hour and  a half :P

But looking through your plats, why did you give up on Grim Fandango?

Well hurry up :). You can do like 19 Japanese visual novels in like an hour and a half :P

But looking through your plats, why did you give up on Grim Fandango?

Lol I probably could but they are so expensive!

Ah, Grim Fandango...well I was playing through that and I got to the part early on where you had to get an item from the mail machine after the janitor guy fixes it, but I couldn't get the door opened for the life of me once the Janitor left the room D: excuse my terrible description of the events :P idk if my game glitched or what but I haven't gone back since. I probably will soon since the plat is fairly easy

Edited by Boooda

Lol I probably could but they are so expensive!

Ah, Grim Fandango...well I was playing through that and I got to the part early on where you had to get an item from the mail machine after the janitor guy fixes it, but I couldn't get the door opened for the life of me once the Janitor left the room D: excuse my terrible description of the events :P idk if my game glitched or what but I haven't gone back since. I probably will soon since the plat is fairly easy

did you lock the door before he closes it? While the door is open you turn the lock. Then it can't close properly so when he leaves you can just open it and walk in :) Easy Peasy

did you lock the door before he closes it? While the door is open you turn the lock. Then it can't close properly so when he leaves you can just open it and walk in :) Easy Peasy

Well shit, I'll see if that works :P thanks!

Haha, yeah I'm inclined to agree. But you're not a true trophy hunter until you have Hannah Montana xD 

Thanks! 

Buddy, I really had to check across your almost 200 games to verify if the Hanna Montana was a joke. But indeed, you have it, that's love for platinums  :awesome: Excellent.

• Like 1

Buddy, I really had to check across your almost 200 games to verify if the Hanna Montana was a joke. But indeed, you have it, that's love for platinums  :awesome: Excellent.

Yep its there, there are a few other ones I'm not so proud of aswell haha. 

What I don't tell people is that I'm actually just a huge Hannah Montana xD  :awesome:

Edited by Boooda

:holy:  SOOOOOO epic! Like super epic!

I like your format, it must have taken a while to complete. My plat list pales in comparison :shakefist::jaymon:

Thanks man! It did take a while, I'd like to add more to it, like opinions on games...but theres just so many D: lol. You have a great list of plats too! Thanks for checking it out.

I cry everytim seeing such a badass checklist like this. If I had children, they would probably call me a scrub and to get good like Boooda!

Great checklist my brother and keep up the good work. 

Haha, cheers! I'll be sure to keep it up xD