Do you find people with Streetpass on 3DS?

Sigma999

I got my 3DS for about a moth and tend to close the console while ON while roaming around outside and so far only found 2 persons in my zone. I don't if it's because normally people don't use the streepass or because few people got the 3DS at all where I live.

Do you people tend to use the streepass and how much people you find with it or simply think it's useless to use?

I used to find almost nobody, taking it everywhere. However, I've started bringing it to College for breaks, and get between 1 and 6 each time. There's a McDonalds nearby which produces a fair amount of hits too. The concept of street pass is useless anyway :P

I have a few in the recent months but not a lot.

I used to find almost nobody, taking it everywhere. However, I've started bringing it to College for breaks, and get between 1 and 6 each time. There's a McDonalds nearby which produces a fair amount of hits too. The concept of street pass is useless anyway :P

I agree with this. If they gave the option to add the person you pass, that would be nice. I smell a movie coming about two people who fall in love by meeting thru street-pass at McDonalds. I call it "A Cheeseburger and Street Pass". :P

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg REALLY? I need to upgrade my license ASAP im only permited to drive bycicles in the hood

Is that how your rolling now Zanzarro? By putting a picture of Gootecks out you have forced my hand to bring a picture of Mike "I'mma beat you" Ross! 

pgOu27G.png

I heard Nintendo is going to roll out the update for the chevys lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Usually around 3-5 people. I go shopping once a month to what my area considers the 'big city', which is probably more of a big town, and always turn it on. In EB there is always this one worker who always has hers on. I now know her name because of it. 

I have so many games that use it, now, I'm starting to love it.

I don't find people... But that's because I never use the Mii Plaza thing, and I have gone out of my way to disable StreetPass for any and all games that try to use it. If I wanted to socialize with people, I wouldn't have bought a games system to take with me everywhere so I don't have to actually interact with the peasants that surround me.

That being said, a lot of the peasants I interact with anyway, have tried to convince me to use StreetPass with them to help them get a puzzle piece or something, usually when I get asked something like this I just berate them and die a little on the inside.

Plus I also rarely take the DS with me, because if I had to ride a bus or train or something for more than 10-15 minutes a day, I'd just move closer to where I'm going.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy