Batman Arkham Collection

Well that was a smart move with the WB sale a few weeks ago, but the PS3 are enough for me. Now I just need the time to play the games since I only played AA til now and I want to be ready with the rest for the release of AK.

good point. I have been disappointed in the lack of games and lack of truly "next gen" games since buying my ps4 last year. Still i like seeing games i missed/put in my backlog (backlog......) remastered and put on the next gen consoles.

You must not have had a PS3 early in its lifecycle. The PS4's lineup is way better at this point, and I would have gladly taken some PS2 collections earlier in the last generation to fill the gaps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

You must not have had a PS3 early in its lifecycle. The PS4's lineup is way better at this point, and I would have gladly taken some PS2 collections earlier in the last generation to fill the gaps.

sorry about the WAAAY late reply, i haven't been on PSNP in awhile xD I got my first ps3 in 08' when MGS4 came out, and i do totally agree that ps4's line up is better than what i remember ps3's was back then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I played all three but if this does come out I'll get it, all three games are brilliant!

This I understand I guess. Multiple plats aren't for me but I understand it at least. I've got too many games I want to play to bother with playing the same ones again.

oooo I have all the Arkham games but I have yet to play them, I was hoping to beat them all before AK comes out. I might aswell just wait for this.

I own both AA and AC but haven't started them yet. Might hold out and play them on the PS4 if the price is good.

These not so much. Why would you wait and repurchase the games if you already own them? I truly am curious what the reasoning is. They're both single player games so it's not like you'd benefit from a renewed mp surge.

OT: I've got both AA & AC plats on the ps3 so this isn't for me. Still waiting to start AO, though I do already own it. (I realize it's not included in this)

Edited by Hemiak

I am currently laying back from buying a PS3 bundle of the Arkham series just because of this to be honest. Don't want to buy it and then hearing about an announcement a few days later. :P

Good idea, I brought the PS3 version and can confirm:

• No season pass for Arkham Origins
  • No season pass for Arkham  City
  • Arkham Asylum is not equipped with the exclusive Joker skin

Also even the two Arkham City games on the PSN store don't give you the full dlc set, I don't know what WBros were thinking? 

• Like 1

Good idea, I brought the PS3 version and can confirm:

• No season pass for Arkham Origins
  • No season pass for Arkham  City
  • Arkham Asylum is not equipped with the exclusive Joker skin

Also even the two Arkham City games on the PSN store don't give you the full dlc set, I don't know what WBros were thinking? 

Great, so if I want to fully experience all three again, I need to search around for GOTY versions of all three. I think I'll wait for an announcement, if there is one. Besides plenty of upcoming games to keep me busy for the rest of the year anyways.

This I understand I guess. Multiple plats aren't for me but I understand it at least. I've got too many games I want to play to bother with playing the same ones again. These not so much. Why would you wait and repurchase the games if you already own them? I truly am curious what the reasoning is. They're both single player games so it's not like you'd benefit from a renewed mp surge.

OT: I've got both AA & AC plats on the ps3 so this isn't for me. Still waiting to start AO, though I do already own it. (I realize it's not included in this)

Hey hey hold on this was me 5 months ago my reasoning is very different now lol :D. Would not rebuy them again unless it looked out of this world compared to the old version, but seeing how Prototype 1 & 2 were handled on PS4 my hopes are low.

Great, so if I want to fully experience all three again, I need to search around for GOTY versions of all three. I think I'll wait for an announcement, if there is one. Besides plenty of upcoming games to keep me busy for the rest of the year anyways.

I think Batman:AO isn't part of the trilogy, so your good on that part lol.

• 1 month later...