Raged so much you broke something valuable?

IRadioman70

When i was younger, the first Nintendo DS was released and i got one for Christmas or something. I was playing a WWE game on it and i was in a championship fight which i ended up losing, I got so mad i took the pen that you use with the DS and stabbed the screen until it cracked. That was the most mad I've ever gotten at anything. I don't really get mad anymore at things like that just because I'm older, more wise, and i know it's pointless to get mad at dumb shit like that.

Edited by Meraki_98

I don't know what games particially but I have broke a 2 or 3 PS3 controllers in the past by chucking them against a wall after losing on a gam due to it being 'cheap'. But after replacing each one which are still even kind of expensive buying them new, I now just resort to shouting, slamming my hands down and cursing the developers...

A little embarrassing though because my neighbours will hear

I've never raged over a game, much less broke something because of it. Like, yeah, I get salty sometimes, but I don't start yelling and smashing things because of it. That's just stupid imo.

If anything I just turn off the game and play/do something else for a while.

Edited by Xillia

I threw my game boy some years ago after a shiny pokemon in a safari zone ran away.

Lmao I did the same thing back then with my GBA. I was so angry and frustrated but that was back then.

Now I dont stress myself too much with games. If I can't do it I'll just quit or if it's like those online stuff I'll finish the session and then stop.