Raged so much you broke something valuable?

IRadioman70

The usual controller throwing temper tantrums, but one time I was absolutely livid about something that happened at work just before I left for the day that I came home, wordlessly walked past my wife into the bathroom, shut the door, and kicked a hole into the side of my bathtub. Bathtubs are expensive to replace, by the way.

Was it that memory where you had to chase that arsehole on the docks by any chance? That was where I got frustrated.

It wasn't 1 mission in particular, just always seem to get screwed over when trying to get 100% sync because he would never do what you wanted. If you needed to jump he would hang, if you wanted to hang he would fall, if you wanted to run he would hang on something, if you wanted to run away he would squat down. Makes me so angry just thinking about it, lol.
  • Like 1

It wasn't 1 mission in particular, just always seem to get screwed over when trying to get 100% sync because he would never do what you wanted. If you needed to jump he would hang, if you wanted to hang he would fall, if you wanted to run he would hang on something, if you wanted to run away he would squat down. Makes me so angry just thinking about it, lol.

AC3 made a lot of people angry. I'm glad we aren't like this dickhead though.

Man oh man... FIFA 13-15 sure cost me a lot. I broke a Ps3 controller, 2 cellphones, a clothes bin, a regular phone, I kicked in the lock of my closet door, I broke cups, my protein shaker, and I'm sure there's more.

Then MvC Origins made me break a window, but that was not completely intentional, I did not measure my arm swing correctly.

EDIT: Yeah there was more, I actually broke FIFA 13 and 14 disks, the first one with a nail clipper, the second one with my keys. Thank god FIFA 15 is digital

Edited by NICK16_06

I try not to damage stuff, but I've done it without knowing, and by that I mean chairs of different kinds. I sometimes start "shaking" the chair a bit too hard. Like just sitting still on it moving my body pressure around a bit too much lol

Edited by MMDE

So I haven't broke something ever. (Except windows and stuff) But I have three funny stories about this thread.
When I was a lil' kid, me and my dad played Spyro I belive, and my dad got so pissed after dying at the same place that he threw the controller in the floor so it broke. It scared the shit out of me.
My brother got pissed at Battlefield one time and broke his table lol.
And the last story is the best and isn't really about gaming.
But my brother REALLY hates Vacuums. So one time when my brother was cleaning up his house, he got so pissed at the vacuum he broke his door, like totally destroyed his door.
That story always crack me up, who the fuck destroys your own door because you're getting pissed at a vacuum  :yay:

And the last story is the best and isn't really about gaming.

But my brother REALLY hates Vacuums. So one time when my brother was cleaning up his house, he got so pissed at the vacuum he broke his door, like totally destroyed his door.

That story always crack me up, who the fuck destroys your own door because you're getting pissed at a vacuum  :yay:

Ah reminds me of this one dude at my old school. For some kind of stupid reason, he was "mad" at us for teasing him that we had recess for some few minutes when he didn't, so what do you think the guy did? No (because you won't be able to guess it), he took a lamp and tried to throw it at us, but the window had closed itself, so he threw it at the window glass and broke it. The lamp was hanging halfway out of the broken window still stuck in the socket......

Or this other dude who tried to be cool, he was going to kick open a door, that was closing on him. It was the kind of door that once it was closed, you really needed to use the handle to open it. It was also the kind of door that was made out of glass. Yup, he just went against the door and kicked the glass on the door hard......

Oh, or this one buddy of mine who tried to be cool by smashing some windows glass with his elbow.... yeah, that didn't go very well, had to sew several stitches! That same dude also stood on this one movable gate/fence, which once it got to one of it's utter points, would bounce back. Fun enough, but he did it so fast that it smash backed at him straight into his face so he broke his nose..........

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1