respectable platinums you know

Lonemankane

the title says it, what platinums do you know that is respectable and can still be gotten to this day and are very good games to boot as well, and the game can be anything.   

edit: for ps3 more looking on or one that is cross platforms

Edited by KANERKB

um yeah that is a good one but am more going on ps3 side of things for that is why this is in ps3, not to be rude just saying

dead space 1 is a hit and miss for people can cheat on it and beat the game in easy time, dead space 2 though is very good, but if you want to get it you must remember ever place of all the monsters to run or fight at and having dlc helps too

well I was going for just plats but that game I say is a big one that should be on the list of hard 100%

Any of the Souls game are pretty respectable, not just since it's tricky, but because most of them require multiple playthroughs and weapon collections which can be easily messed up.

I also have serious respect to anyone that has 100%ed Ride to Hell Retribution, it takes serious amount of self control not to bludgeon yourself to death with the controller while playing.

• Like 3

Star Ocean

Mugen Souls

Mugen Souls z

I second Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

the title says it, what platinums do you know that is respectable and can still be gotten to this day and are very good games to boot as well, and the game can be anything.   

Welp.  Just noticed this.  Better cross off Mugen Souls.

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and i tip my hat to everyone who got the platinum. Hope to eventually get it myself, but i have my doubts.

Edited by HappyKastanie
  • Like 2

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Pfff, lol no. Game is exploitable as fuck, anyone can get the said platinum in due time. I have it and I was the second faster according to the 100% table.

I'm currently playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and i tip my hat to everyone who got the platinum. Hope to eventually get it myself, but i have my doubts.

Pff, easy. Hard playthrough (which I dumbly decided to do instead of normal/easy) was way harder than Revengeance. On Revengeance you should already be playing with the Red Armor and Red Sword which means bodies hit the ground before you know it. What is parry used for again? Only hard parts to me S rank was:

1- one optional fight in the sewers with 2 sliding robots, what a PitA that was. (Vodomjerka?)

2- one of the latest fights of ch 2 or 3, where you fight 2 GRADs at the same time. Backup before that because once you push it, a checkpoint triggers. I had to replay the whole chapter again because of that.

3- 4-2 I think where you man the machine guns on the upper floor. That was just BULLSHIT! Beautifully cleared all enemies, but the GRAD, spammed the fuck out of him on EMPs and that was it.

About Monsoon, don't fear it, EMP shotgun nailed an awesome strategy for it that will ease your fight considerably. I couldn't use all of it, since I had my own strategy burned into my brain, but it might help you after all: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/metal-gear-rising-revengeance/256559-strategy-beat-monsoon-revengeance.html Mine is below if you are interested.

====================================================================================================================================

On topic now, I believe those hard platinums that I don't own are very respectable. Once I get them, they lose the respect because I know I crossed the "I can also do it" line. I don't know, I just consider something to be hard if I'm unable to perform it.