Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Sorry about the stupid question, but what is that thing next to the game? Seems really thin to be a collector's box.

Also, nice artwork there!

It is actually a collectors box believe or not haha, the game wasn't even inside it came separately. 

It came with:

8Art Cards
Vita Peach Skin Case
The Official Soundtrack
Artbook

Oh, something arrived to my place 

Looks like a 3 game package :awesome:

You big meanie! Give me back my games! :shakefist:

Apparently the first two games have been dispatched, but the third game is still being prepared. You already have those two, they are of no use to you. :P

Anyway, hopefully you did not torn the coupon :D

Yup, I got it. It's even got a cool picture of Kat from Gravity Daze/Rush on it. :)

I'm not sure when I'll use it though. Maybe I should of ordered each game separately to take advantage of the coupon. :hmm:

I guess it's too late for that now though. <_<

Edited by Undead Wolf

Apparently the first two games have been dispatched, but the third game is still being prepared. You already have those two, they are of no use to you. :P

Doesn't matter, more Kiseki :awesome:

I'm not sure when I'll use it though. Maybe I should of ordered each game separately to take advantage of the coupon. :hmm:

I guess it's too late for that now though. <_<

I'm pretty sure you can only use one coupon per order anyway.

I'm pretty sure you can only use one coupon per order anyway.

I meant if I ordered one game, waited for it to arrive with the coupon, and used it to buy the next game. Looking at the coupon though, it looks like the order has to be over $60, but still, I'm sure I could of at least saved a bit of money at least. Not enough to help me feel better about spending £200, but still. :giggle:

I meant if I ordered one game, waited for it to arrive with the coupon, and used it to buy the next game. Looking at the coupon though, it looks like the order has to be over $60, but still, I'm sure I could of at least saved a bit of money at least. Not enough to help me feel better about spending £200, but still. :giggle:

Oh yea, that could possibly save you a few bucks but considering you would pretty much only delete shipping costs each time, it may not have been that profitable :D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I'm assuming that USK rating is what Germany uses? Why does it have to be so big and obnoxious? :P It covers so much of that nice box art. :(

It's even worse when WoFF has both that the USK and Pegi ratings slapped on them. -_-

Yeah the USK is what Trollmany use as their nice decoration censorhip on games and more :| 

Sometimes we have the chance to switch covers... well... not on this 2 games of course... :( Years ago it was the same size as Pegi. Someday in future... the original boxart will be the size as the Pegi rating I already see it coming... :awesome: ... and srsly... I have no clue why WoFF is even double raped here... :angry:

• Like 2

Yeah the USK is what Trollmany use as their nice decoration censorhip on games and more :|

Sometimes we have the chance to switch covers... well... not on this 2 games of course... :( Years ago it was the same size as Pegi. Someday in future... the original boxart will be the size as the Pegi rating I already see it coming... :awesome: ... and srsly... I have no clue why WoFF is even double raped here... :angry:

I've heard Germany can be quite strict when it comes to what it will allow in the games coming over. It makes the box art look terrible, but at least they aren't banned altogether I guess. :P

Well I hope you enjoy the games anyway. :) You've got two great ones there! :D

I've heard Germany can be quite strict when it comes to what it will allow in the games coming over. It makes the box art look terrible, but at least they aren't banned altogether I guess. :P

Well I hope you enjoy the games anyway. :) You've got two great ones there! :D

Yeah Trollmany is to serious on some stuff but at least I am able to play this 2 games now without importing it... :D

Well Criminal Girls 2 + Valkyrie Drive where totally banned here, because of enjoyment reasons aka to much naked skin aka large enjoyment of girls aka loli factor... aka reasons... :awesome:<- import fun FTW at least with stylish box art then :D

While the fact is totally awesome that games where you can see blood and more in nice details are not banned... :awesome:

Thx I hope you will enjoy your games, too :D

• Like 2