Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Lego Batman 2 on Vita is bad. Levels are too short and the story makes no sense as it misses quite a lot of the sequences of the "big" version for the consoles. Hope you still enjoy it.

Well, I've never played Lego games. They told me this was cool... Which Lego game for vita did you like?

Yesterday came that game.

DAWpCgz.jpg

Edited by danccrippa

Well, I've never played Lego games. They told me this was cool... Which Lego game for vita did you like?

Have only played Lord of the Rings and Batman 2 on Vita so far (as they were part of the IGC some years ago) and personally I thought Lord of the Rings was a decent game. It may have similar problems as all other Lego-games on Vita (shorter levels, smaller hub world) but the story at least felt complete.

Otherwise I would recommend to try a Lego-game on the consoles but only if you don't mind exploring large areas and are into getting collectibles. The PS3/PS4-versions have quite a bunch of collectibles.

Have only played Lord of the Rings and Batman 2 on Vita so far (as they were part of the IGC some years ago) and personally I thought Lord of the Rings was a decent game. It may have similar problems as all other Lego-games on Vita (shorter levels, smaller hub world) but the story at least felt complete.

Otherwise I would recommend to try a Lego-game on the consoles but only if you don't mind exploring large areas and are into getting collectibles. The PS3/PS4-versions have quite a bunch of collectibles.

I realized that difference in the last game that came out of Star Wars Lego. I understand, but currently I'm only with PS Vita, so I'll have to face these "capped games". Well, thanks for the tip. ;)