Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

7 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

When are you going to do Seraph? Because I may eventually do a guide once I start playing it =D

#ForKururu

It's hard to say, I've got Tokyo Xanadu stuck in the Vita right now & I'm procrastinating on it since any given session never seems like long enough and I don't want to do it as a secondary activity since the music is so good. I might end up just starting seraph soon anyway, there's something really appealing about the look of those characters as 2D sprites on an SPRG looking grid, I've wanted to have a go at it since I first saw a screenshot. I completed Namco X Capcom in japanese in the ps2 days so I'm sure I could take this on :)

That sounds great about the guide, I think I looked at the trophies in Japanese once but can't remember too much about it, I'm guessing it's beating the game, completing a gallery and maybe some dialogue choices or something, hopefully it's straightforward.

8 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

If I remember there is one really grindy trophy.

I looked it up last night & apparently 30 hours of grinding for 300/1000 kills trophies. The impressions from the person who'd done it said 75 hours for the platinum. I guess that would take me a month or two. That stuff didn't put me off but I saw something about having the redo the tutorials every playthrough which is the one thing that would probably get me down a bit. I noticed it's possible to game over just about every chapter by picking the wrong dialogue choice. IIRC there's only one missable CG. Noticed a bizarre suggestion for levelling up the bonds that involved using skills that drain your life, effectively having one member of your party just doing the bonding stuff in battle & not fighting the enemy. Very strange sounding stuff. That & the fact so few people have bothered make me want to get into it even more. I think I'm just gonna put Tokyo Xans in the pstv and start on seraph sooner rather than later although it'll be a working week before I get any sort of decent game-time.

14 hours ago, readytofuky said:

I looked it up last night & apparently 30 hours of grinding for 300/1000 kills trophies. The impressions from the person who'd done it said 75 hours for the platinum. I guess that would take me a month or two. That stuff didn't put me off but I saw something about having the redo the tutorials every playthrough which is the one thing that would probably get me down a bit. I noticed it's possible to game over just about every chapter by picking the wrong dialogue choice. IIRC there's only one missable CG. Noticed a bizarre suggestion for levelling up the bonds that involved using skills that drain your life, effectively having one member of your party just doing the bonding stuff in battle & not fighting the enemy. Very strange sounding stuff. That & the fact so few people have bothered make me want to get into it even more. I think I'm just gonna put Tokyo Xans in the pstv and start on seraph sooner rather than later although it'll be a working week before I get any sort of decent game-time.

And people are saying Japanese games are easy xDD

My first Limited Run finally arrived =D

Ys-PSV-B.png

• Like 2