Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

20 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I now suddenly want to buy something from P-A :awesome: 

On the other hand... glorious. Glorious choice. 

Hehhe, but those goddamn Custom taxes. I plan to get the rest  of them  including Ao/Zero. So it will be a while when i can finally play this. This was on a sale at one point for ~39 Euros, but..... it still cost me ~50+ Euros in the end with Shipping and Custom taxes, SC stands at 51 Euros, so that will be 60+ or so. and FC is sold out, except i can get a Limited Edition which i can't afford right now ;d

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

I want that game!

Get it! ;d

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

Hehhe, but those goddamn Custom taxes. I plan to get the rest  of them  including Ao/Zero. So it will be a while when i can finally play this. This was on a sale at one point for ~39 Euros, but..... it still cost me ~50+ Euros in the end with Shipping and Custom taxes, SC stands at 51 Euros, so that will be 60+ or so. and FC is sold out, except i can get a Limited Edition which i can't afford right now ;d

Get it! ;d

I may have too for that price :o 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

I'd recommend buying them from Amazon (Japan) instead. If you can find a seller that ships to your country, you'll probably get a better deal. For example, I got the 3rd Evo for only $47.26 (including shipping) which is 39.35 Euros (according to Google).

• Like 1