Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

ok I need some advice  it might be a bit oftopic but then again  this is the best place to ask for it

ok I own every single vita game ever release that can be played in english.  I just have to keep up with play asia to keep it that way and the nicalis games I wont ever own sadly:(

however I dont want to stop collecting vita games yet so does anyone know some decent japanese  games that can by played without understanding the language?

I know of only a few  and I prefer not story heavy games because there you miss a lot.

also I dont do digital so physical only I never buy digital games nor will I ever buy them

I hope someone can help me because my searches on the internet werent realy fruitfull to say the least

and to stay on topic :

task force and root doubl are also my most recent additions

2 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

ok I need some advice  it might be a bit oftopic but then again  this is the best place to ask for it

ok I own every single vita game ever release that can be played in english.  I just have to keep up with play asia to keep it that way and the nicalis games I wont ever own sadly:(

however I dont want to stop collecting vita games yet so does anyone know some decent japanese  games that can by played without understanding the language?

I know of only a few  and I prefer not story heavy games because there you miss a lot.

also I dont do digital so physical only I never buy digital games nor will I ever buy them

I hope someone can help me because my searches on the internet werent realy fruitfull to say the least

How do you feel about rhythm games? Because there are a lot of Japanese-only rhythm games that are really enjoyable even without having an understanding of the language. Here's a few just off the top of my head:

• IA/VT Colorful
  • Miracle Girls Festival
  • Love Live! School idol paradise Vol.1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 3 (three separate games)
  • Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version
  • The IdolM@ster: Must Songs (there's a red and blue version of this game)

But apart from rhythm games, I think Bullet Girls 1 and 2 are really fun just from the gameplay alone. It's basically Senran Kagura (clothes ripping and what not), but a third person shooter. There's a third game in the series too called Bullet Girls Phantasia, but that got an English language Asian release (and came out on PS4 as well).

Edited by Undead Wolf

6 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

How do you feel about rhythm games? Because there are a lot of Japanese-only rhythm games that are really enjoyable even without having an understanding of the language. Here's a few just off the top of my head:

• IA/VT Colorful
  • Miracle Girls Festival
  • Love Live! School idol paradise Vol.1, Vol. 2, and Vol. 3 (three separate games)
  • Bakumatsu Rock: Ultra Soul
  • Taiko no Tatsujin: V Version
  • The IdolM@ster: Must Songs (there's a red and blue version of this game)

But apart from rhythm games, I think Bullet Girls 1 and 2 are really fun just from the gameplay alone. It's basically Senran Kagura (clothes ripping and what not), but a third person shooter. There's a third game in the series too called Bullet Girls Phantasia, but that got an English language Asian release (and came out on PS4 as well).

I have nothing aainst them I am just so bad at them tbf I highly doubt I could even finish the senran kahura one which is supossed to be easy 

bullet girls phantasia I already own but I am gonna look into the other bullet girl games they might be interesting:)

thanks this realy helped:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, visvoer18 said:

and to stay on topic :

task force and root doubl are also my most recent additions

To add to the list (some are a bit of a stretch as they're available on other platforms):

- Gundam Breaker 1 and 2 (there is a story but it's not that great, it's the customization and gameplay that keeps you coming back)

- Hideboh Tap Dance Hero (rhythm game)

- Uta Kumi 575 (rhythm game)

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva f (rhythm game - only Japanese version had physical release)

- God Eater Resurrection (Monster Hunter clone - only Japanese version had physical release)

- Puyo Puyo Tetris (English version only available on PS4)

- Dragon Quest Heroes II (English version only available on PS4)

- A Certain Magical Virtual-On (there is a story, but you play mainly for the gameplay)

- Gun Gun Pixies (English version only available on Switch)

- Persona Dancing 3 / 5 (physical English version only available on PS4)

4 hours ago, ccase137 said:

To add to the list (some are a bit of a stretch as they're available on other platforms):

- Gundam Breaker 1 and 2 (there is a story but it's not that great, it's the customization and gameplay that keeps you coming back)

- Hideboh Tap Dance Hero (rhythm game)

- Uta Kumi 575 (rhythm game)

- Hatsune Miku Project Diva f (rhythm game - only Japanese version had physical release)

- God Eater Resurrection (Monster Hunter clone - only Japanese version had physical release)

- Puyo Puyo Tetris (English version only available on PS4)

- Dragon Quest Heroes II (English version only available on PS4)

- A Certain Magical Virtual-On (there is a story, but you play mainly for the gameplay)

- Gun Gun Pixies (English version only available on Switch)

- Persona Dancing 3 / 5 (physical English version only available on PS4)

with gundam breaker I am actualy woried  that I couldnt figure the custimization out.

uta kumi 575 I already own  just like puyu tetris

god eater resurection I did get the english version plat (code was free)  but I know for certain thats a game thats pretty much unplayable  without understandingthe language

dragonquets heroes and gal gun pixies I did have on my wantslist already so I will get those at some point

finaly I dont wnat the persona games I despice the persona serie lol  I hate having to own 2 persona games for my full set.

all in all pretty usefull list so thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's the Vita's Birthday today! Well, Western release anyway. My latest additions:

20210222-184722.jpg

Siralim 2  - the blurb reads like a monster capture & train (read Pokémon) game. So I'm hoping it'll have enough content to sink several hours into. 

Revenant Dogma - Unless it's a special addition, I keep a rule about not spending more than $40, & this one stayed within the budget. Looks to be a relatively short RPG. 

• Like 3