Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

but after a little bit of a rest. the grind in thh was unnecessary and i heard goodbye despair is worse upupupu

You have more school mode diguised as island mode in this game and the unforgiving RNG of Magical Miracle Girl Monomi.

I wish you the best of luck because you're gonna need it.

You have more school mode diguised as island mode in this game and the unforgiving RNG of Magical Miracle Girl Monomi.

I wish you the best of luck because you're gonna need it.

and here i thought i just ESCAPED despair....xD

i'm going to start goodbye despair maybe in a couple days. but i'm excited to see where the story goes from here! ^^

i'm going to start goodbye despair maybe in a couple days. but i'm excited to see where the story goes from here! ^^

imo the first one is better but the second game isn't far behind at all because it's still amazing.

You definitely won't be disappointed.

Edited by Blue Flare

It's not a Purchase but i need an advice and here i see a lot of people who knows Rpgs so i ask here without opening a new Thread; There si Dungeon Travelers 2 on Sale right now, for 20 €, should i buy it? I'm not a fan of Dungeon Crawlers honestly but this seems quite good from the Demo, should i buy it?

I wished for the Physical version but it cost still 40 €, too much...

It's not a Purchase but i need an advice and here i see a lot of people who knows Rpgs so i ask here without opening a new Thread; There si Dungeon Travelers 2 on Sale right now, for 20 €, should i buy it? I'm not a fan of Dungeon Crawlers honestly but this seems quite good from the Demo, should i buy it?

I wished for the Physical version but it cost still 40 €, too much...

20€ is still too much for digital imo.