Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I got a bunch of new vita games. 

Flash Sale:

Teslagrad, Bastion, Rainbow Moon

Now for some limited editions:

151030_psv_us_le.jpg

Atelier Escha and Logy. ( Was suppose to arrive today, but doubt it due to the blizzard on the east coast :( )

and 

Trials of cold steel limited edition. 

Lucker :/ 

I can't get the LE because proper voices are DLC :/

Hm~ I got it in a sale for almost nothin' x'D~ So I just decide to buy it  plus the artwork looks so amazing D: I hope the story flow is smooth, too. It's already shipped so it will be delivered within the next day :D

81-IpqRkkNL._SX425_.jpg

• Like 2

Lego Avengers

Hm~ I got it in a sale for almost nothin' x'D~ So I just decide to buy it  plus the artwork looks so amazing D: I hope the story flow is smooth, too. It's already shipped so it will be delivered within the next day :D

81-IpqRkkNL._SX425_.jpg

I played it a week or so ago.  I liked it!  Of course, me + steampunk + Victorian literature is a pretty easy sell.  :P

• Like 2

Lego Avengers

I played it a week or so ago.  I liked it!  Of course, me + steampunk + Victorian literature is a pretty easy sell.  :P

Oh jesus christ yeah; the game is so lovely <3 I'm totally in it even if I just finished the prologue but geez it's so damn interesting :D

Thanks =]

No Idea its just what I read and a friend told me 

It's very manageable with a guide and the songs only use furigana. Some of the menu items use kanji so I'm using the guide on .org for the menu translations. It says that the lyrics can be found from in the game so when trying to get the perfect ratings I'm going to write them down and follow them. Note ratings are extremely generous too. So far it seems like a 2/10 difficulty but I haven't gotten to playing on long (hard mode) yet. The most annoying part is having to use the back touch screen for some of the notes.

Edit: After getting my first perfect on a hard song, it is completely doable even with minimal knowledge of furigana. It's possible to pause the game to study the lyrics from a video and then unpause to pick the right ones from the choices.

Edited by kuuhaku