Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

1 minute ago, AlchemistWer said:

@Sora9427 loool haha 1f605.png I agree with you, Muv-luv is awesome I can't wait to re-play both games but this time on vita.

xD I'm happy we finally get some Glages on Vita, is so sad that there are ton in Japan and we only get Otomes because they cost a lot less to take here -_- 

Hopefully Muv-Luv do well and we'll see more!

I'm gonna get them on a sale, gotta save money for other titles now unfortunately :(

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

Finally i see you playing Proper Games and not otomes :awesome: 

That's only because the number of otome games on Vita are out of control. :P I wish there were more galge games getting localised but they aren't for whatever reason.

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

That's only because the number of otome games on Vita are out of control. :P I wish there were more galge games getting localised but they aren't for whatever reason.

Yeah, they must be really Cheap since Aksys take like Batch of 4-5 of them at once -_- 

Well let's say they are but only on Pc saldy, no Sh tries on Vita or Ps4 for whatever reason, thanks PQube exists!

54 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

xD I'm happy we finally get some Glages on Vita, is so sad that there are ton in Japan and we only get Otomes because they cost a lot less to take here -_- 

Hopefully Muv-Luv do well and we'll see more!

I'm gonna get them on a sale, gotta save money for other titles now unfortunately :(

Nice to meet you gentleman, once again I agree with you. I'm sure Muv luv will do an amazing performance here and a lot of people now can read one of the best visual novel Maybe now we can dream with see more vn with english support on playstation console.

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Nice to meet you gentleman, once again I agree with you. I'm sure Muv luv will do an amazing performance here and a lot of people now can read one of the best visual novel Maybe now we can dream with see more vn with english support on playstation console.

Oh Hi Sir :highfive:

I sure hope so, i really hope this does well so maybe PQube will support even the Grisaia Saga that was in a Crowfunding state Too and got lost like it was before for Muv-Luv!

Guess time will tell for now at leats it's nice to see one coming and starting things up :)

PS: And i Hope no Big SH take any because Oh god what i already had to read about P3/5 dancing, so much ignorance and stupidity, figures a Pure Novel....

35 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Oh Hi Sir :highfive:

I sure hope so, i really hope this does well so maybe PQube will support even the Grisaia Saga that was in a Crowfunding state Too and got lost like it was before for Muv-Luv!

Guess time will tell for now at leats it's nice to see one coming and starting things up :)

PS: And i Hope no Big SH take any because Oh god what i already had to read about P3/5 dancing, so much ignorance and stupidity, figures a Pure Novel....

Haha yeah! get Grisaia saga will be an amazing surpirse, I think PQube can take advantage of the lacking visual novel in west. I mean sure you can play on Steam or download a lot of vn on PC, but play on vita is the best because you can play everywhere and of course with trophies!

15 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Haha yeah! get Grisaia saga will be an amazing surpirse, I think PQube can take advantage of the lacking visual novel in west. I mean sure you can play on Steam or download a lot of vn on PC, but play on vita is the best because you can play everywhere and of course with trophies!

Yeah Grisaia would be great and with even more titles in the series :3

Oh ti sure can being the first real on SH taking the Console VN to us after even giving us Steins; Gate some years ago too! Hopefully other SH see it's a good selling point and start working on it! (But hopefully Good enough SH, i wouldn't want a Novel made by NisA...)

Yeah on Vita is just the best Small screen, playing wherever, on the Bed or outside, Trophies it's the best :3 
While on PC or Tv Eh, you have to be sit there and read on a big screen, not that bad but still not the best! 

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Yeah Grisaia would be great and with even more titles in the series :3

Oh ti sure can being the first real on SH taking the Console VN to us after even giving us Steins; Gate some years ago too! Hopefully other SH see it's a good selling point and start working on it! (But hopefully Good enough SH, i wouldn't want a Novel made by NisA...)

Yeah on Vita is just the best Small screen, playing wherever, on the Bed or outside, Trophies it's the best :3 
While on PC or Tv Eh, you have to be sit there and read on a big screen, not that bad but still not the best! 

Actually I don't care who or how translate the vn in english, just see vn come here is hard but in the past year more variety had come on vita/ps4. And vn do a good job here (just look Steam or mangagamer website) maybe the public with playstation system don't want visual novels or simply the companies don't care about console because can sell much better on PC than playstation. But Otome sold very good... (maybe because our comunity bought it ?) and don't forget the visual novels on PSP like Sharin no kunni or G-senjou no maou maybe less know visual novel here on psnprofile, or one of my favorite vn only on PC Forest.

10 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Actually I don't care who or how translate the vn in english, just see vn come here is hard but in the past year more variety had come on vita/ps4. And vn do a good job here (just look Steam or mangagamer website) maybe the public with playstation system don't want visual novels or simply the companies don't care about console because can sell much better on PC than playstation. But Otome sold very good... (maybe because our comunity bought it 1f914.png) and don't forget the visual novels on PSP like Sharin no kunni or G-senjou no maou maybe less know visual novel here on psnprofile, or one of my favorite vn only on PC Forest.

Oh i care becaue if it translated so bad that i don't get the story than what's the point? xD

Let's say that taking them On Pc has probably a lot less costs (Especially not famous ones) than taking them on a console especially Vita that sadly here in the West didn't have as much succes as in Japan. Plus let's be honest we both know how bad are the tastes of the west, i mean in Japan a series like cod would have already failed -_- 

Otome are taken bascially by Aksys (And Hakuoki by If but it's a case) that found his Female based (Mostly) public and o it takes them plus as already said Otomes costs a lot less to take here, it' s the same reason why here for example in Italy there are tons of Shonen ai Manga and like 3-4 Shoujo-Ai instead :( 

I wouldn't take the PSP times out, the PSP did a lot better than Vita sadly, nowadays kids prefer their stupid phone games instead :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I wouldn't take the PSP times out, the PSP did a lot better than Vita sadly, nowadays kids prefer their stupid phone games instead :facepalm:

I agree. My 10 year old niece would rather play Angry Cat on her phone rather than sit down with any console. Tried to get her into the Vita last year. It was fun for 15 minutes, then she went back to her iPad.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I agree. My 10 year old niece would rather play Angry Cat on her phone rather than sit down with any console. Tried to get her into the Vita last year. It was fun for 15 minutes, then she went back to her iPad.

Yeah, i hate this new generation, Phones are destroing the Portable Gaming with ton of shitty games coming there and the Kids just want the 1000 € new phone to play this, Bah, if we'll never see a new Portable console by Sony is 50% yes Sony's Fault but a good 50% all this phones....

2 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Considering how long it took for MuvLuv to come...

I don't see it as a breakthrough of galge here.

Not to mention the source of it being killed. PQube-sama isn't going to bring things digital-only.

How long? It was in a crowfunding and they took it some months ago it's not like PQube announced it back in 2006 took 10 years to make it and released it :giggle:

And until it sell I'm sure Pqube will take things even Digital-Only, business is business, if they get profit they'll take.