Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Finally, I bought some game gems on the big in japan sale. I'm very excited to start one but I know it will take a lot of time for me to finish them.

• Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
  • MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies
  • Socery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
  • Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Edited by Lafeeandra
  • Like 2

Image result for little kings story vitaImage result for metal gear solid vitaRelated imageImage result for odinsphear vita

With the announcement that PS Vita games are going to be stopped for production in the West i have been buying up PS Vita games physically to add to my collection these are some of the ones i got recently at a reasonable price compared what they may be a few months down the line. 

So sad but oh well will be holding on to these for sure!  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Image result for little kings story vitaImage result for metal gear solid vitaRelated imageImage result for odinsphear vita

With the announcement that PS Vita games are going to be stopped for production in the West i have been buying up PS Vita games physically to add to my collection these are some of the ones i got recently at a reasonable price compared what they may be a few months down the line. 

So sad but oh well will be holding on to these for sure!  

New Little King's Story Go a physical release in Europe? I need to get that! 

Just now, Konoe said:

New Little King's Story Go a physical release in Europe? I need to get that! 

Hay man yeah extremely limited mine even came with a manual which was surprising i struck a deal in PM with the seller on Ebay managed to get him to do a Buy It Now rather than bidding for £30 so quite happy with this one.

If you want one instantly try CeX if you are in the UK

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=4012927065945&categoryName=ps vita games&superCatName=gaming&title=new little king's story  

1 minute ago, DarkSoleride said:

Hay man yeah extremely limited mine even came with a manual which was surprising i struck a deal in PM with the seller on Ebay managed to get him to do a Buy It Now rather than bidding for £30 so quite happy with this one.

If you want one instantly try CeX if you are in the UK

https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=4012927065945&categoryName=ps vita games&superCatName=gaming&title=new little king's story  

Nice score! Thanks for the link, I'll check it out

• Like 1