Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Im caring way too much... and thats a problem. Ask Satoshi :P

And, I dont know how it is for you, but everytime when Im trying to save money to buy me something (a PS4 eg), something happens and all the money is gone. xD

And yeah, backlog... I got Driveclub for 8€ and Pokemon AS for 17€ on a Sunday-Sale ... sure I want both games, but they were not planned now ... but for that prices... gimme xD

nice you have driveclub :) than i will wait with the 2 online trophies :)  and my lvl 10+ club has space , you know ;)

i have a middle between spending my money and save it :) .

oh and before someone told me to stay on topic : my HDN Rebirth 3 LE is now in my game shelf

Just bought THIS son of a bitch off of Amazon for less than $10:

Super_monkey_ball_banana_splitz.jpg

On PSNP, the platinum for this game is a striking 0.68%. So why would I go buy and play this game? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PLAYED A MONKEY BALL GAME IN SO DAMN LONG!!! (>_<)

On a side note, my Vita game collection is now at 13.

I just purchased Persona 4 Golden which I am really looking forward to.

Does anyone know of a list of JRPG's or similar game types for the Vita that I can import? (I speak Japanese so no problem with language).

There's a hell of a lot man and JRPGs or games of that vein occupy the vast majority of its library to begin with.  From friends and personal experience I'd recommend ToHeart2 Dungeon Travelers/Dungeon Travelers 2 or Zero no Kiseki if you want an engaging RPG, Utakumi 575 if you want a fun non-Project Diva rhythm game (or perhaps Taiko no Tatsujin V Version?).  If you're down for visual novels perhaps try Time Travelers, Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] or Ima sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai.

Thank you, I will look into those, I honestly didn't know the JRPG titles on the Vita other than the obvious ones people speak highly of (like Persona 4 golden for example).

I don't think the 'beat hit' type of genre is for me and I don't typically like platform type games.

Edit: Yes sorry, visual novels appeal to me for sure.

Edited by Rabid_lnfant
  • Like 1

Freedom Wars... you get a 1 million year prison sentence and in the beginning you get literally fined for everything you do, an till you get permission (Which has to be paid off) Crazy, but cool.

post-111597-0-56252800-1436646264_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nun022Gz