Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

About a week ago i purchased:

1. Freedom Wars (don't think i'll be going for the plat, playing solo is tedious 'cause hunts take forever. plus the online community is kinda dead)
  2. Danganronpa (will probably get around to doing the plat because this is one of my new favorite games of all time)
  3. Danganronpa 2 (haven't started)
  4. Skullgirls 2nd encore? the vita version hasn't came out yet but it's a cross purchase with the ps4 version
Edited by vitsun

1. Freedom Wars (don't think i'll be going for the plat, playing solo is tedious 'cause hunts take forever. plus the online community is kinda dead)

It's not really that bad. I solo'ed it with no problems.

Well at least that´s the plan....someday. If there´s no glitch and it´s possible to gain then i will do it ^^

Ugh =D See you next year maybe :DDD

2. Danganronpa (will probably get around to doing the plat because this is one of my new favorite games of all time)
  3. Danganronpa 2 (I REALLY NEED TO GET started WITH THIS!!!)
  4. Skullgirls 2nd encore? the vita version hasn't came out yet but it's a cross purchase with the ps4 version

Fixed for Danganronpa 2!

You should add some Hyper your dimension =)

Just bought the HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 (Flash Sale)

I've always wanted it, but in the EU Store, they are 30 eur while the flash sale (US) was $6... Yeah... Count me in!!

Sorry, it was late  :facepalm:

Sorry Neptune  :(