Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Not sure if you order online or not but videogamesplus.ca has it for $22.70 + $3.02 for the cheapest shipping. https://www.videogamesplus.ca/hyperdimension-neptunia-vita-p-21472.html

unfortunately I don't order online... I am still like the guy who buys physical games on game stores... but thanks for the suggestion, will bookmark it for future reference ^_^

• Like 2

Got two on Friday since Vita games seem to never restock at my Gamestops.

I feel a little guilty about the Dangan Ronpa one though.  Only one was shipped to the store and it was a preorder, but I guess the person wasn't there to get it so the attendant gave it to me.  Looked like he had to make a tough decision on it since he said he was friends with the guy preordering it.  Oh well! :P 

Dungeon_Travelers_2_cover.jpg

Danganronpa-AE-JP-Box-Art.jpg

• Like 1

heh... you already forgot?  you need to use the 2 magic words to summon him...

How about 4 :P

I bought Moe Chronicle

Moero_Chronicle_boxart.png

It's been sitting in the FedEx place that's not 10 minutes from my house since saturday because no weekend deliveries and today's labor day T.T

Edited by Urushibara Ruka
  • Like 1

How about 4 :P

I bought Moe Chronicle

upupupupu... Ruka Ruka Ruka.. you should've know better...Satoshi-sama once preached: NGNL belongs to certain type of females and SG belongs to certain Seiyuu...

btw... inform me your thoughts with Moe Chronicle ok? been seeing thag game lately...

Edited by JeieeM