Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Nah, not really. It's just because Steam is literally dominating the PC industry. It's simply not profitable to put physical versions.

Plus, PC master race is all about big AAA titles that are are highly over 50GB, it would be ridiculous if every physical game came with 10 DVDs =D (They can't freely use BDs as BD mechanics are not that widespread, that's why consoles can use them and provide physical copies even for those big titles, obviously with 20GB of updates =D)

I suppose that makes sense. Still, bit of a shame PC-gamers are now deprived of physical versions. Though I don't hear many of them complaining all that much, so... I guess they're okay with it.

Plus, Japan, there's always Japan :awesome:

They will never stop producing physical versions =D

Let's hope so. Still, I don't just buy Japanese games and I'm kind of worried physical media (in general) will die out someday. It's all in the publishers' best interests to make it that way, it's more profit and less expense for them, so it will most likely happen someday. Games and movies I can handle (though not without disappointment), since the core experience is still the same, but books, on the other hand... no matter what anyone says, it's just not the same for me. And I already spend so much time looking at screens these days, it's kinda refreshing being able to consume some form of media without having to look at one.

• Like 1

I suppose that makes sense. Still, bit of a shame PC-gamers are now deprived of physical versions. Though I don't hear many of them complaining all that much, so... I guess they're okay with it.

Well, of course they are. They have Steam library with thousands of titles for 1€.

Physical versions would never cost that "much".

Let's hope so. Still, I don't just buy Japanese games 

Then... you better

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

pull a Satoshi.

it's more profit and less expense for them, so it will most likely happen someday.

Despite what seems to be general consensus, producing boxes is not nearly as expensive as it may seem.

And another reason I forgot to mention. Advertisement. If people go to game shops, obviously they won't be attracted to a bunch of digital codes, they will be attracted to shiny boxes they can bring home.

Eventually, we may only have limited amount of physical versions, but they will not disappear. 

Because the minority of hardcore gamers cannot save industry. And if casuals won't be affected by shiny boxes of their CoDs, they will not buy it.

• Like 2

I don't just buy Japanese games

Then... you better

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

pull a Satoshi.

I'm not quite at your level yet, shishou :P

(And dude, not even you yourself have a 100% J-games-only profile :awesome: )

Despite what seems to be general consensus, producing boxes is not nearly as expensive as it may seem.

And another reason I forgot to mention. Advertisement. If people go to game shops, obviously they won't be attracted to a bunch of digital codes, they will be attracted to shiny boxes they can bring home.

Eventually, we may only have limited amount of physical versions, but they will not disappear. 

Because the minority of hardcore gamers cannot save industry. And if casuals won't be affected by shiny boxes of their CoDs, they will not buy it.

It's not so much the boxes and the discs by themselves, it's also shipping costs and splitting profits with the retailers. But your argument does make a lot of sense. Let us hope that you're right and that physical media still has a very long life to live, then.

(And dude, not even you yourself have a 100% J-games-only profile :awesome: )

Better start a new one :awesome:

It's not so much the boxes and the discs by themselves, it's also shipping costs and splitting profits with the retailers. But your argument does make a lot of sense. Let us hope that you're right and that physical media still has a very long life to live, then.

As I said, Japan always saves it :awesome:

• Like 1

The digital sale price was amazing, but I want to get a physical copy... so I'll wait.

Do you want the complete edition? (ps vita)

False, Child of Light is not Indie since it was developed and publishd by Ubisoft

Indeed, I messed up! So, this is a beautiful and poetic game for the everytime.  :P

Edited by danccrippa

disgaea_absence_of_detention_t.jpg

My first Disgaea game, will start playing this after I finish Persona 4 Golden

i bought this and didnt pay attention because it was a store not ebay

a month later no ship even tho "in stock"

cancelled

even tho they put it back "in stock" when i bought the "last one"

man fuck disgaea lol :(

Quite fun. ;)

I don't understand why they don't release this game in Europe, especially in France.

Box's cover have french part. And Rebirth 2 is available.

Isn't it just Quebecoius w/e, not "real" French?

Edited by mako-heart
  • Like 1

Thanks, dude! I didn't know there was a complete edition.

The Complete Edition is PAL-only AFAIK. The only difference is that you get some Booster-DLC (some gems you can use to improve yourself ingame a bit earlier) and the Golem-DLC which gives you an additional character for your party (with a really small quest attached to it). 

Thanks, dude! I didn't know there was a complete edition.

The Complete Edition is PAL-only AFAIK. The only difference is that you get some Booster-DLC (some gems you can use to improve yourself ingame a bit earlier) and the Golem-DLC which gives you an additional character for your party (with a really small quest attached to it). 

For the ps vita: standard (only game) and complete edition (how Crimson Idol said)

For ps3 and ps4: standard, complete edition and Deluxe edition.

CoLDeluxe.jpg

• Like 3