Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I think the last game I purchased was Steamworld Heist or Downwell, can't remember which one was first. Both are spectacular games, 0% buyer's remorse there.

I did just recently place an order on the physical copy of Shovel Knight on the Vita, but I already owned that game, so whether or not that counts... This marks the fourth time I bought Shovel Knight. Would still buy again.

muramasa_rebirth10.jpg  

retail version, just wished they put the dlc's on sale tho

Sorry to say, but that was a stupid decision if you ever want to play the DLCs. The US-retail version has a different catalog number than the EU-download version, resulting in two different games with incompatible saves but a shared trophy list. If you buy the DLCs via the german PSN you have to purchase the EU-download, too. Why I know this? Because I have the same problem. I bought the Limited Edition of the game back in 2013 and later on I had to purchase the EU-download because I wanted to play the DLCs.

• Like 2

Muramasa DLC was on sale kind of... when it was bundled together on PSN, it had discount. That's when I bought mine.

yeah saw that too, but I wanted the physical version,

I kinda regret it right now :rolleyes:

Sorry to say, but that was a stupid decision if you ever want to play the DLCs. The US-retail version has a different catalog number than the EU-download version, resulting in two different games with incompatible saves but a shared trophy list. If you buy the DLCs via the german PSN you have to purchase the EU-download, too. Why I know this? Because I have the same problem. I bought the Limited Edition of the game back in 2013 and later on I had to purchase the EU-download because I wanted to play the DLCs.

No freaking way... well thanks I guess. :facepalm: