How often do you change your PSN avatar?

Aexuz

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help but change every now and then, today I bought two, the one I'm currently using and a sonic one. I tend to buy them after I've bought DLC and have a few dollars left in my ps wallet. I wish they had a Garrus from Mass Efect avatar, He's just my favourite video character.

Not very often, i check the store when it updates every wednesday, i usually base my decision on avatar cuteness haha, until something cuter pops up i think i'll keep mine :blush: although i do miss my little eyepet monkey with the buttefly on his nose, not may people seemed to use that one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have bought 3 avatars but i only use one of them it is the main guy from Devil may Cry. i never actually played the games but it looked pretty cool and i havnt put money into my account since i used what was left on my DMC avatar and i dont like any of the free ones

Edited by silver_pigy

I used the Cow/Ram/Something Skull since I bought it occasionally switching to one free for ps+ but always going back to it the next day, Now I quite like the ice cream I have (not sure why) so it will probably stay for a while but I may see one on the store I want and switch.