How often do you change your PSN avatar?

Aexuz

Not often at all. I had Crash Bandicoot as my avatar since the launch of the PlayStation 3, I changed it to Marvin Sackboy when it was released to PS+ members, I had a MegaMan avatar for a few weeks and now I have my current Sully avatar.

Parker

I rarely change my avatar. I did at first, and then a stayed with different Nathan Drake avatars, and then the Nathan Drake from Drake's Deception avatar. After that the Boston Red Sox avatar came out, and I use that during the entire MLB season, and then I switch back to either a Nathan Drake one, or if there is a chance that a really bada-- avatar has come out I switch to that one. :awesome:

I've changed mine once. If I saw another avatar released that I really, really, REALLY felt like having, I'd snatch it up and change again.... but that hasn't happened yet.

I'm more apt to change the wallpaper/theme on my PS3 on a semi-irregular basis -- I have to stare at that a fair amount. An avatar? Not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I change my avatar at random. Sometimes it has to do with the game I'm spending the most time on, other times it's just...random because I got a bunch of avatar packs from Plus (I mostly use the free RE avatars). For normal avatars, I think I've used a Dante avatar (that I currently have, haven't bothered to change it since I put down DMC Collection) and a Jak avatar. Can't remember what my avatar before I got Plus was, but it was one of the default ones. Probably a Ratchet avatar or something.