How often do you change your PSN avatar?

Aexuz

Used to change quite a bit, never could find something I wanted to keep for a while. Ratchet in his Deadlocked suit stayed a while, but still wasn't completely fond of it. Haven't changed since I got my MGS3 Ocelot av. It's goes deeper than simply how it looks. The character is one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite gaming series, the game is one of my favorite games in one of my favorite gaming series, it brings back all kinds of nostalgia and represents a pinnacle of gaming excellence. :wub:

Not too often. I like to get avatars that are only available in Asia to have a chance of being unique. The asian selection is so much smaller than the other regions, it's not funny :unsure:

Like the Malicious and Dissidia avatars when they first came out, other regions didn't have them. So it was hard to find someone else with a Cecil Harvey avy. I recently used the Hunter avatar from Ragnarok, but changed to the Assassin since someone on my FL changed it to the hunter :shakefist:

I just noticed some new Katamari avatars on the store, so I might switch to one of them :yay:

• 2 weeks later...

I think I change mine about twice a month. Bought about 10-12 over all those years and I occasionally switch between those (and the Plus avatars).

Oddly enough I haven't changed my Steam avatar for at least 4 years now.

Edited by Golwar

never.

i think i had the default grayed-out smiley face when i first got my psn profile, and during the great Sony Hack of 01, I think i got my Resident Evil Umbrella Corp current avatar as a freebie. since then, haven't come across any free ones that match it for simplicity.

its nice though all the same. i agree with simula, i wish i could upload my own - i would do anything for a Spaceballs The Avatar or a Lord Helmet one. quality.

• 1 month later...